Warehouse

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Warehouse

Post by Guest » 18.08.2011, 04:42

I wonder if you sell half of your products in your warehouse how much would that be.

I will give you guys a sample. I have 2.5 Billion gas in my warehouse, 100 Million wood Q0, 100 million plastic q0, 25 million wardrobe, 50 Million Steel Q0 and 1.5 Billion stones. That is not including more than a billion of oil and other products I have. I believe we have many trillion-er in R2.

Im not even counting the coins that we have accumulated in the years of buying and selling coins.

Imagine if you all sell them in the market :)

Post by Guest » 18.08.2011, 05:21

I did have a lot of stock in my warehouse every warehouse slot used and 30/40 contracts to myself, kapiskript valued my warehouse stock at around 350/400b (not including the contracts) but that is at warehouse cost ie textiles at 250Caps and jackets at 700/800caps so actual value is way higher, i did clear some out earlier this year though so not sure where i'm at now :)

Post by Guest » 18.08.2011, 06:37

Just don

Post by Guest » 18.08.2011, 16:20

well i think there has been a WHOLE bunch of trillionaires in realm 2 already. People have been playing in this realm for close on three years.

The point of not becoming a trillionaire is obvious. How easy is it to buy your trillionaire status with coins. There is no REAL congrats in THAT!! On the other hand i do say congrats for spending the money in support of kapilands. In that sense i welcome ALL wannabe trillionaires!!! :)

How difficult is it to avoid it and build ur company brick by brick. Trillionaire status will not see me for a while yet and not because i cannot get there, but the whole strategy is to avoid it!! :)

Post by Guest » 18.08.2011, 16:50

I agree with AivaRoss

there is just no point in becomming trillionaires... avoid it at all cost..:)

expand them special buildings and feed them stuff to keep your money down... suppose you could also just buy up anything you can find..:)