how is working the sellingof food

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

how is working the sellingof food

Post by Guest » 29.07.2011, 22:36

Hello
i'm new here and i need to know plz when i'm going to sell apple what price will be ? is there some way to know and sell with the best price in the market?
thanks

Post by Guest » 30.07.2011, 06:18

1. Don't sell food, the only food that can be sold profitable are chickens, beef and pork.
2. Don't sell anything in stores. To sell in stores you need high Qualities.
3. Plantations are one of the worst business.
4. If you have fruit plantations for only one week you can produce Q0 bananas, you can sell it to me for 150c, or to anyone else.
5. Good business are: Textiles; Beds&Chairs; Plastic; chemicals; oil; all electronics...

Welcome here and you can always contact me for help

Post by Guest » 30.07.2011, 10:05

So if I have Plantations and Food business due to low finances at start should I sell these plants and start new? Thank You

Post by Guest » 30.07.2011, 20:44

for the moment don't sell anything.
Produce bananas in fruit plantations, cotton in plantations.
Sell the grocery (-ies). Build some textile factories or anything I said.

Don't repeat my mistake, I was selling food in stores in the beginning and lost a lot of time and money.

Post by Guest » 31.07.2011, 07:52

Really i lost all my money and now i have only Plantation E:1 20 and Fruit plantation E:2 20 .
i have proplem that i bought the water becouse i dont know how i can get it or prodect it.
about the goods i have 1.259 Apples
1.000 Bananasmarket
so you tell me dont sell anything keep them with me???
i also have Bananas Quality: 2 but when i prodact it came q0 why?

Post by Guest » 31.07.2011, 08:23

if I may add some..

Molda gave you good advice... he was not telling you not to sell the goods you already have.. he was telling you not to try to sell food products in groceries stores for a business... at least not when you are small..:) food business when you are small is going to make you grow very slow...

what he meant was use the plantation to make cotton and sell the cotton...

use the fruit plantation for now to make quality 0 bananas for now... you can sell it later if you want to by then... since you are low on money you will need to use it for some income first...

use the money you get to build more plantations and make more cotton quality 0... its a very good and profitable product....

if you look on this forum in product purchase section you will see many buyers for cotton and textile.... when you start making some money of the plantations then you can start building factories or other better buildings later on...

I believe good businesses is electronics Q0.. Oil and gas..... cotton and textiles.... and mining products....

hope this helps a little... if you struggle to sell your fruit contact me in game..I will buy from you..:)

Post by Guest » 01.08.2011, 10:34

You Guys are very helpful, let me ask you. If I have 2 Plantations and I am selling Cotton on the Market like you said, and it is working. I am thinking of building a Textile plant and I was wondering should I build it in red Zone or some other. My Plantations are in Mauritania, also I don't have a Store, should I make one or wait.

Post by Guest » 01.08.2011, 15:46

if you want your textiles to be produced a little cheaper then build the textile factory in green zone....

if you want textiles to be produced faster rather then build them in red zone...

it all depends on your needs..:)

my own are in both.. I have half in green and half in red...

Post by Guest » 01.08.2011, 16:18

textiles - only in red.
the only industry that is worth to make in green is electronics.
shortly:
1. Green - plantations, fruit plantations, cattle breading, advertisements, electronics, cars (not sure about cars).
2. Yellow - Mines and wells. only!
3. Red - All other industries and stores.

Any question trow game messaging, anyone who is new :)

Re:

Post by Guest » 23.01.2012, 08:46

Moldova Industries wrote:1. Don't sell food, the only food that can be sold profitable are chickens, beef and pork.
2. Don't sell anything in stores. To sell in stores you need high Qualities.
3. Plantations are one of the worst business.
4. If you have fruit plantations for only one week you can produce Q0 bananas, you can sell it to me for 150c, or to anyone else.
5. Good business are: Textiles; Beds&Chairs; Plastic; chemicals; oil; all electronics...

Welcome here and you can always contact me for help
Oh you are so boring.
Food is the best challenge in the game. If you can handle quality food sales in shops you are indeed skilled. I've been producing the entire chain of sausages for over two years and, even though I have made some mistakes, I'm still at it! And I will not quit and restructure my business.

No, my tip for those who are thinking of producing food is to make sure you produce everything on your own. Have products of quality before you start selling. Have shops big enough to balance production and sales. What you produce in 24H is what you need to sell in the same time.
RESEARCH your future business before starting it. Calculate the price of every single component that will be used for your end product.

To answer the apple question... Last time I tried selling apples I could set the retail price to 4-5¢ only. This was at Q0-5 or so. Best price on the market... check all other sales close to your quality and choose a price. Just make sure you bring in profit. Pricing can be very tricky. It took me over a month after I started to realize I hadn't covered all angles of pricing. It took me another 6 months to realize I still hadn't covered all the angles of pricing. I probably still haven't covered all angles, but at least I'm going in the right direction.

Re: Re:

Post by Guest » 23.01.2012, 17:23

Andro wrote:...Food is the best challenge in the game. If you can handle quality food sales in shops you are indeed skilled. ...
Want challenge? Try to survive producing only advertisements! If we talking about food, Coffee powder production could be a difficult task.

Re: Re:

Post by Guest » 05.02.2012, 09:29

Celtne wrote:
Andro wrote:...Food is the best challenge in the game. If you can handle quality food sales in shops you are indeed skilled. ...
Want challenge? Try to survive producing only advertisements! If we talking about food, Coffee powder production could be a difficult task.
Ok, you win. :wink: Adverts doesn't seem like a good idea (never tried so I don't know for sure).