Happy new Year

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Happy new Year

Post by Guest » 31.12.2010, 06:19

hello,

lads, ladies, boys, girls...

Happy New Year...this has been a phenom en year for me, and i think for all of us. Let us hope that next year or this year (in 16hours) will bring us better things.

Few aims for me in kapilands:
1) get maxed out mines
2) Help out young players.
3) get coins prices down
4) Have fun :D

Lets see whats your resolution...

Bye!

Re: Happy new Year

Post by Guest » 31.12.2010, 07:02

Happy New Year to everyone!

thomisback wrote: 3) get coins prices down
How are you going to do this? Buy huge amount of coins for real money?

Re: Happy new Year

Post by Guest » 31.12.2010, 07:53

i rule the coin market...It will only be a matter of people selling the coins at a lesser price..thats all :D

Post by Guest » 31.12.2010, 08:04

Happy new year to you too.
I have only one goal in common with you stones inc (lower coin prices ;)).

Here are my other goals:
1) To reach highest quality gas producer.
2) Produce more than 20 million gas daily(I only produce 2 million now :()
3) Reach one of the top 50 scores.

Post by Guest » 31.12.2010, 08:28

Great! :D

Post by Guest » 31.12.2010, 13:59

happy new year!
i have only one goal this year!
win some contests!
contests is the spice of this game and i really want to win two or three of them...
it have been a long time since i won one and i need to do it again!
i hope this year will be the lucky one!

Post by Guest » 01.01.2011, 01:08

Happy new year!

Post by Guest » 01.01.2011, 04:37

Happy New Year to al players!!!
I want to expand my self, to have more points, to have more fixed assets :)
The price of coins must grow up to make new players grow fast and love this game.... in final to make some players to buy coins for helping this game because is the best simulation economy game ... I hope that in the new year to be more and more players to buy coins helping this game grow up !!!
Lots of players want to grow up without thinking at the game expanses .... so if you like this game, help him grow up .... lots of demands without try to spend something for this game.... lots of complaints for someone who spend some money to be higher with some money in game ... to be higher than other one .... why ???? .... because of someone try to help this game???? .... if you're not agree with some thinks why don't you find another game like this without spending nothing.... nothing it's free in final... if you have a problem you fast post it ... but who pay this moderators to make there job??? You ???? I don't think so .... =( ... I don't try to make avertising but isn't nobody to by satisfied from this game and still play .... why???
Ok I exagerate with nobody because are player who play this game from 3 years ... but are many players who want to be the best and the bigger just in 2-3 mounths (I play this game just from 4 mounths and I'm ok) and I have spend lots of money with coins and I will spend more but not for to be the great .... just to help the game because is the best and I can't find another game like this :)

Best regards,
Flaria

Post by Guest » 02.01.2011, 14:30

Happy new year,

Some easy ambitions for this year,

R1, to get every building expanded to max size (only have community building left to do so pretty easy) and to sell some more joineries so I'm retailing all my own wardrobes, need way more furniture stores.

R2, to get jacket production upto 750,000 jackets daily so I have enough to supply my stores without buying jackets, also to get at least one high Q leather and textile supplier.