Significant deflation in the textile industry on Realm 1?

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Significant deflation in the textile industry on Realm 1?

Post by Guest » 01.09.2010, 15:10

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Is it just me or are prices on both products in the textile industry (cotton and textiles) going down fast? :?

If you take a look at the market, you can find a nice amount of cotton for 200-210 caps each, when not more than one or two weeks ago you could barely ever get it under 300-350 caps each... :wink:
If you take a look at the textiles market, you will also find that a nice amount of textiles can be found on there for 1300-1400 caps each, when not more than one or two weeks ago prices hardly ever went below 1600-1700 caps. :o

Another thing is, that during and just after the leather jackets contest, the price of textiles didn't seem to rise, it even went down at one point. This is very strange considering that usually the ingredients needed for contest products are more demanded and their price rises, at least a small bit. :|

It seems that after the insane inflation on all products in Realm 1, prices are calming down a little... :P

Does anyone have any opinions or reasons why this might be happening?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Post by Guest » 01.09.2010, 16:51

I for one is glad that prices are stabilizing for a change...

Its become hard to enter the market in realm 1 when you are still small... every buyer want high Q's goods and the newer guy just cannot keep up...

good thing there is contest's to help newbies grow,, :wink:

the coin market for one is now impossible to get into if you are still small and with only 60 slots the time it takes to actually build up a company that makes makes 400 million a day (basically what you need to cover 1 month premium now) is many months....

I would like to see some sort of cap on coins for one... but then you take away free economy ... like on power and stones etc...

back to the point... I am glad to see some lower prices around... I hate artificial inflation...