Massive building sale to NPC would change supply/ demand?

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Massive building sale to NPC would change supply/ demand?

Post by Guest » 03.07.2010, 18:30

Thought about massive building buying from players and selling them to NPC for cheap price. This need huge amount of cash (

Post by Guest » 03.07.2010, 18:37

It is possible... If you buy many coins and sell them (R1 :D) you'll get huge amounts of money.
But There are many many huge buildings...
There are more then 500 max furniture store (maybe more then 2000 :D)
and many wont sell their buildings, even if you offer huge amount of money.

But if you buy them, and sell to npc, the game's demand will become higher for that product (which you used to retail) and it's price will become higher.

Post by Guest » 03.07.2010, 18:43

How demand can get higher? 2 Buildings in size 1000m2 has 100 workers each, totally 200 people who need products. If I sell one building there stays only 100 people and it don`t mean that these 100 would need instantly more products as when in "kapi village" were 200 people.

Less people is less demand. Or i have misunderstood something???

Post by Guest » 03.07.2010, 18:46

Oh..
I was reffering to the demand of one specific product, when a store that retails it is sold (when there are billion's population in 'kapi village' :D)

There are many buildings of each kind therefor huge population, If you sell all the furniture stores, the demand for wardrobes will become higher, and price will rise (for both wardrobes and furniture stores :D)