Can I get some help on prices in Realm2?

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Can I get some help on prices in Realm2?

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 14:36

I hope someone with a fair knowledge/experience on market prices in Realm2 can help me with prices on certain products I deal with so I dont get ripped off too much!

I am trying to get back on my feet getting back into this game and my company is pathetic compared to everyone else... once upon a time I was in the top 25, now im a few thousand places in there!

Anyay, here's what I need fair market prices for (what they typically go for player-to-player)

If you could, I'd really appreciate a base price + price per Quality increment

Seeds
Corn
Cattle
Cotton
Textile
Leather
Leather Jacket

It looks like power and water are at about 0.20-0.25... man when I was playing power was 0.02 even many times 0.01 (dont ask me how they made a profit on that one!) and water was 0.04

Thanks!

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 14:53

seeds- what quality are they
Corn- Dunno
cattle- Dynamic Company buys at 110+5q
Cotton- Dynamic Company buys at 75+q
Textile- NYK. buys at 550 q0
Leather- Dunno
leather Jackets- 800+50q

advice sell everything bar research and make contest products, fantastic profit margins :D

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 15:01

Corn - Q0 for 6 caps (bought by me) and generaly the same price for similar Q's.
Leather - 200-300c for medium Q's. :wink:

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 15:20

sergiurocks506 wrote:Corn - Q0 for 6 caps (bought by me) and generaly the same price for similar Q's.
you only buy Q0 corn?

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 15:20

Thanks for the info guys!

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 15:21

vorius wrote:
sergiurocks506 wrote:Corn - Q0 for 6 caps (bought by me) and generaly the same price for similar Q's.
you only buy Q0 corn?
Yes, only Q0. :wink:

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 15:55

OK I will keep you in mind then!

A side question - what is a fair price for buildings?

Does it generally follow a caps per square meter price or is it more involved?

I am looking to buy some buildings now and want to know what I should expect to pay. Factories, mines, wells, plantations and retail stores..

PS what is the most efficient place now for Power Stations? When I first started in R2 it was in green zones because of prices but now I wonde rif that still holds true?

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 15:58

Red zones if you want to retail it or plan on keeping it a long time and has a good sell on value but Green is best for own use and small scale.

Fair Price for Buildings? that is a good question and there is not straight answer. i would recommend 100k per m2 is good for 1000m2-5000m2 but price depends on how much you really want it. maxed building sell for immense prices.

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 16:14

Thanks again for great help.

Do you think it's good for me to get back into my old business which was produce and sell leather jackets ? I guess everyone is selling gas/wardrobes/cabriolets is that because the profits on those are so much more significant than anything else that it would be kinda stupid not to do it too?

Also is there any guideline for fair prices on technologies?

Like if I wanted to buy a Q50 tech, or Q60, 70, 80 - what would be the fair market prices for that kind of thing?

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 16:44

again research prices depends on Q and how many people are interested.

About Leather jackets, there are quite a few makers and a handful of major buyers. It does make money and fun but do what ever suits you best :D

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 18:47

vorius wrote:Thanks again for great help.

Do you think it's good for me to get back into my old business which was produce and sell leather jackets ? I guess everyone is selling gas/wardrobes/cabriolets is that because the profits on those are so much more significant than anything else that it would be kinda stupid not to do it too?

Also is there any guideline for fair prices on technologies?

Like if I wanted to buy a Q50 tech, or Q60, 70, 80 - what would be the fair market prices for that kind of thing?
For big industries, for example wardrobes and leather jackets, the prices would be something like this:

Q50: 750 mil
Q60: 1.25 bil
Q70: 1.75 bil
Q80: 2.5 bil

These are just estimates from what I have seen on the market and on the forums etc, but not far off. :wink:

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 18:54

I disagree with those figure sergiu. I would pay about 8Billion for a q80 wardrobes. It all depends on the product as I pay higher prices for Wardrobe tech than advertisement tech

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 19:29

ok so checking the tech market in-game someone is selling Q70 Ads at 5bill thats way too much right? I dont think Ads make much profit anymore do they? I mean compared to profit margin of other items that are just as easy to produce...

Then there's Q35 Textiles for 450m which I think is too much as well

ah well will keep looking

Post by Guest » 04.06.2010, 21:21

kingrewt wrote:seeds- what quality are they
Corn- Dunno
cattle- Dynamic Company buys at 110+5q
Cotton- Dynamic Company buys at 75+q
Textile- NYK. buys at 550 q0
Leather- Dunno
leather Jackets- 800+50q

advice sell everything bar research and make contest products, fantastic profit margins :D
I also buy leather Q0 at 260, however if you are producing all the components for leather jackets there's no reason not to produce and retail them, thats were the profit is,

Q60 tech wardrobes/jackets is worth at least 2Bil i sold wardrobe tech at that price months ago and jacket tech sold around march for that price on the market in around half an hour, if i wasn't waiting for a contract to be signed at the time i would of bought it myself.

Post by Guest » 05.06.2010, 04:23

May I ask why do people target Q0 for a lot of products? Like you buy Q0 leather yet you are a Leather Jacket producer as well right? dont you want highest level leather?

and then sergiurocks506 is seeking Q0 corn

Seen couple of other examples and it has bewildered me