HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2009

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2009

Post by Guest » 26.11.2009, 15:28

Happy Turkey day for those that celebrate it!!!!

29 days till XMAS!!!

Post by Guest » 27.11.2009, 02:33

Happy Thanksgiving, too.

Have you got your Christmas shoping done yet?

Post by Guest » 27.11.2009, 13:39

I have done all the christmas shopping I am going to do done as of October lol. Now the wife on the other hand she will shop till probably right up till the last day looking for bargains. She left this morning at 5:00 am to hit the black friday sales. LOL I have no desire to try and fight the crowds especially after past Wednesday (the day before Thanks giving) I was in walmart picking up some last minute items... When all of sudden walmart ran out of Cranberry Sauce they were selling for .30 cents. People went crazy and not to mention the lady with 8 loafs of bread 10 Dozen eggs in her cart yelling at folks not to bump her cart. :x... People get crazy at holiday time. :D

Post by Guest » 27.11.2009, 14:20

psychozen wrote:I have done all the christmas shopping I am going to do done as of October lol. Now the wife on the other hand she will shop till probably right up till the last day looking for bargains. She left this morning at 5:00 am to hit the black friday sales. LOL I have no desire to try and fight the crowds especially after past Wednesday (the day before Thanks giving) I was in walmart picking up some last minute items... When all of sudden walmart ran out of Cranberry Sauce they were selling for .30 cents. People went crazy and not to mention the lady with 8 loafs of bread 10 Dozen eggs in her cart yelling at folks not to bump her cart. :x... People get crazy at holiday time. :D
Yes they do :lol:

Merry xmas to you tooand happy thanksgiving.

Post by Guest » 27.11.2009, 17:19

i liked the dessert portion
but it didn't like me :shock:

Post by Guest » 27.11.2009, 17:57

Once I ate a desert. That sand was awful, especially where the camels stood. :shock:

Post by Guest » 27.11.2009, 18:49

psychozen wrote:I have done all the christmas shopping I am going to do done as of October lol. Now the wife on the other hand she will shop till probably right up till the last day looking for bargains. She left this morning at 5:00 am to hit the black friday sales. LOL I have no desire to try and fight the crowds especially after past Wednesday (the day before Thanks giving) I was in walmart picking up some last minute items... When all of sudden walmart ran out of Cranberry Sauce they were selling for .30 cents. People went crazy and not to mention the lady with 8 loafs of bread 10 Dozen eggs in her cart yelling at folks not to bump her cart. :x... People get crazy at holiday time. :D
That is why you plan before hand. :lol:
I think I have seen that lady before, are you sure you don't live in Michigan? :P

Post by Guest » 27.11.2009, 20:04

Odd, I was manufactured in Detroit, in 1968. Grew up there for awhile too, both sides of the folks have worked for the Ford Motor Company.

I apologize to anyone here who owns a Ford. :lol: :P :D

Post by Guest » 28.11.2009, 18:02

[quote="Azer Productions"][That is why you plan before hand. :lol:
I think I have seen that lady before, are you sure you don't live in Michigan? :P]

LoL... I live 45 minutes west of Nashville, TN in a small town called Dickson, population 20,000. It small compared to where I grew up in Buffallo, NY, but I love it here in Tennessee. 8)

Post by Guest » 28.11.2009, 18:21

psychozen wrote:
Azer Productions wrote:[That is why you plan before hand. :lol:
I think I have seen that lady before, are you sure you don't live in Michigan? :P]

LoL... I live 45 minutes west of Nashville, TN in a small town called Dickson, population 20,000. It small compared to where I grew up in Buffallo, NY, but I love it here in Tennessee. 8)
Uh, I lived in a town of 3500 in 1993, and it's only up to 5300 now here in Idaho. Heck the 2008 state population of Idaho was 1,523,816. :D

Opus

Post by Guest » 28.11.2009, 18:47

Opus wrote:
psychozen wrote:
Azer Productions wrote:[That is why you plan before hand. :lol:

Uh, I lived in a town of 3500 in 1993, and it's only up to 5300 now here in Idaho. Heck the 2008 state population of Idaho was 1,523,816. :D

Opus
Northern Ireland Has a population of 1.7 million and we are a tiny state. Idaho has to have a population density of 0.0000000000000000001. Though I live in the City of Belfast with a population of 900,000 and shrinking as all the smart and high-flyers emigrate to Dublin or London. Thought you might want to know all about this.

Post by Guest » 28.11.2009, 19:36

kingrewt wrote:
Opus wrote:
psychozen wrote: Uh, I lived in a town of 3500 in 1993, and it's only up to 5300 now here in Idaho. Heck the 2008 state population of Idaho was 1,523,816. :D

Opus
Northern Ireland Has a population of 1.7 million and we are a tiny state. Idaho has to have a population density of 0.0000000000000000001. Though I live in the City of Belfast with a population of 900,000 and shrinking as all the smart and high-flyers emigrate to Dublin or London. Thought you might want to know all about this.
I live in Isreal... only around 7million in here xD