Hidden contest

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 26.10.2009, 12:15

I love the idea of hiding the contest stats until after it ends. :D

Post by Guest » 26.10.2009, 16:56

me too :D

first - i was a little bit :shock:

but i guess, this makes every contest more interesting and its better for the producers. 8)

Post by Guest » 26.10.2009, 17:01

First of all Thanks Game Masters for clear contest description!
Second, I think I will buy some pigs just to check how big numbers is in contest currently :D

Post by Guest » 26.10.2009, 17:48

The hidden contest I do like... a much better move....

I really think it will boost sales in this contest!!

I am quick to complain when I don't like something... so let me be quick also to give a compliment when due...

WELL DONE!!!!

"Smiles at GoldenEye.." ;)

Post by Guest » 26.10.2009, 18:02

When I first read it was secret, before I looked at the contest page in stats, I assumed everything would be hidden. Now that would have been interesting.

I don't see a great deal of difference between this and non secret contests. Maybe for the top three but the minor placings will compete in the usual way (put enough in to get the position they want).

I like the idea and applaud GoldenEye for his attempts to spice thing up. Maybe next time we could go a little futher.

Post by Guest » 26.10.2009, 19:28

cash money brothers wrote:its better for the producers. 8)
Why do you think its better for the producers?

Do you expect people to send in more product, and why do you expect this?

(ofcourse anybody who thinks it will be better for the producers is welcome to respond :P )

Post by Guest » 27.10.2009, 14:32

i liked this contest.. It is so mysteriouw... And Golden Eye i will suggest that next time the contest can have a secret product and a secret quality... You just have to try them all to find out what will be the precious one.......

Post by Guest » 27.10.2009, 17:23

thessalonikia wrote:i liked this contest.. It is so mysteriouw... And Golden Eye i will suggest that next time the contest can have a secret product and a secret quality... You just have to try them all to find out what will be the precious one.......
sure!
its only around 100 products... and only 127Q max :roll:

Post by Guest » 27.10.2009, 18:01

You could have 2 contests. The first normal but the second one is hiiden within the newspaper. By that I mean Goldeneye tells the Newspaper team or the most trustworthy one to insert clues and you have another contest like that with the same amount of prizes.

Or will that mean too many prizes in circulation and too confusing

Post by Guest » 28.10.2009, 09:57

thessalonikia wrote:i liked this contest.. It is so mysteriouw... And Golden Eye i will suggest that next time the contest can have a secret product and a secret quality... You just have to try them all to find out what will be the precious one.......
I have 4 words for you...

Needle in a haystack!

I can guarantee you that usual participants would not buy anything because of this, and I for one wouldn't produce anything if there's a massive chance that I will not get paid for my effort.

Post by Guest » 29.10.2009, 16:53

sure... you will only spend a few billion to get the right product.... and then nobody will buy it from you cause you not allowed to post here and say what it is you found... :shock:

Post by Guest » 29.10.2009, 21:29

Hmmm a quiz one shjould happen I think-like before. So the Quality can be told but the product you have to work out from some clues :P