Hidden contest

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Hidden contest

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 15:01

What do you guys think about the hidden contest ?

Will people send in more ?

Will they start sending earlier ?

Anybody who won't bother sending at all ?

Will there be people joining in who didn't otherwise?

I'm not sure yet, but i guess the last minute number 1 will be risky now.
I am one of those who send in at the end, but i don't think i need to change strat to much despite not knowing exactly what others send.

I guess at the end we'll see who send in what amount, or will that be secret to?

Anybody who already decided to change his attitude towards the current contest and who would like to share it or not??

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 15:14

I think it helps sellers, because buyers will hopefully keep buying, as opposed to earlier contests where they stopped buying based on everybody else's numbers.

It is possible that the contest might turn out the same way because veteran contest players might know the capacity of others.

It'd be interesting to compare the results with earlier contests.

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 15:34

It sure spices things up. I'm just happy that I can finally produce something for a contest!

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 15:52

this is a nice contest
secret amounts is a nice thing
it will really make the contest mroe interesting

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 16:45

Andro wrote:It sure spices things up. I'm just happy that I can finally produce something for a contest!
when the contest will be something with plantations i'll make billions!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 19:24

ILIYYILI wrote:
Andro wrote:It sure spices things up. I'm just happy that I can finally produce something for a contest!
when the contest will be something with plantations i'll make billions!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I have some of those too. 8)

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 20:12

Andro wrote:
ILIYYILI wrote:
I have some of those too. 8)

but you can keep dreaming...
probobly after golden eye read that he wont EVEREVER make a contest with plantation product, becouse i spam alot at the forum :wink:

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 20:14

or he good be really,really,really, really, really, really really nice and do it for oil or on a plantation. Even Goldeneye has to have some fun once in a while making us BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of caps.

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 20:18

kingrewt wrote:or he good be really,really,really, really, really, really really nice and do it for oil or on a plantation. Even Goldeneye has to have some fun once in a while making us BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of caps.
he's supposed to do it randomly :)
to keep it fair
(but he wont do it for a plantation because he's working in the wardrobesbla [however you spell it] buisness and wood price will rise and he'll lose xD)

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 20:21

kingrewt wrote:or he good be really,really,really, really, really, really really nice and do it for oil or on a plantation. Even Goldeneye has to have some fun once in a while making us BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of caps.
Oil has been a contest last christmas.
So don't expect that to happen soon again.

I've seen several plantation contests, but not recently.
And very often you need some product produced in a plantation anyway.
Like last contest you needed cocoa which is produced there to and now we need a lot of corn just like you also need during butcher contests.

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 20:23

Ronintje wrote:
Oil has been a contest last christmas.
So don't expect that to happen soon again.

I've seen several plantation contests, but not recently.
And very often you need some product produced in a plantation anyway.
Like last contest you needed cocoa which is produced there to and now we need a lot of corn just like you also need during butcher contests.
but corn for beef, and cocoa for power doesn't worth as much :)

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 20:39

ILIYYILI wrote:probobly after golden eye read that he wont EVEREVER make a contest with plantation product, becouse i spam alot at the forum :wink:
That would indeed be a reason to take off the plantation from the list of possible contest products so that it cannot be chosen anymore. :twisted:

But @ Ronintje:
You should be able to see the amounts at the end of the contest. :)

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 20:46

GoldenEye wrote:
ILIYYILI wrote:probobly after golden eye read that he wont EVEREVER make a contest with plantation product, becouse i spam alot at the forum :wink:
That would indeed be a reason to take off the plantation from the list of possible contest products so that it cannot be chosen anymore. :twisted:

But @ Ronintje:
I knew you got it in you! :wink:
you ARE one of us! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post by Guest » 25.10.2009, 21:33

think of this
you wont make bilions over billions if there is a plantation contest because many have plantations and prices will be very low

Post by Guest » 26.10.2009, 02:12

ILIYYILI wrote:
GoldenEye wrote:

But @ Ronintje:
I knew you got it in you! :wink:
you ARE one of us! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: