KapiTimes

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 09.11.2009, 12:34

KapiTimes contest page in blue and text in white!! Do you want us to become blind? So hard to read. And why in one newspaper different stye pages? If no one style, then please colors that are easy to read.

Post by Guest » 09.11.2009, 14:53

Selecting the text makes it very easy to read :P

Post by Guest » 10.11.2009, 09:49

If you want more in the paper like crosswords or whatever, just 'produce' some. This is everybodies paper so you can all send in your stuff, and it will be published once aproved.
Be creative, and don't think it has to be perfect, just readable and fun.
And please, don't simply copy stuff from other websites, there are copyrights involved in that so we prefer if you think of something yourself.
Remember, non of us are 'real' journalists and we are just trying our best to make a nice paper, so don't be shy, give it a go. :D

Post by Guest » 10.11.2009, 13:15

agent00skid wrote:Selecting the text makes it very easy to read :P
Yeah, but isn`t it easier to write it black on white? Or someone thinks that selecting text is fun and that this attracts people? :p

Post by Guest » 10.11.2009, 13:56

greenPOWER wrote:
agent00skid wrote:Selecting the text makes it very easy to read :P
Yeah, but isn`t it easier to write it black on white?
Not in our case. White is the default color. :lol: However, we have changed the color to black as I agree, white text on a blue background is very hard to read.

Post by Guest » 10.11.2009, 19:48

sally wrote:Remember, non of us are 'real' journalists and we are just trying our best to make a nice paper, so don't be shy, give it a go. :D
Well Azer and his many skills... It wouldn't suprise me :P

Post by Guest » 10.11.2009, 23:08

sally wrote:If you want more in the paper like crosswords or whatever, just 'produce' some. This is everybodies paper so you can all send in your stuff, and it will be published once aproved.
Be creative, and don't think it has to be perfect, just readable and fun.
And please, don't simply copy stuff from other websites, there are copyrights involved in that so we prefer if you think of something yourself.
Remember, non of us are 'real' journalists and we are just trying our best to make a nice paper, so don't be shy, give it a go. :D
When I started the game I thought to become huge car (cabriolet) producer... Then I understood, very fast understood, that this is not possible as first business for starter :D I had even created this graphic where I can see what and how much for what is needed to create 1 cabriolet.

Maybe someone needs for easier to start this business and as there is discussion of improving other business, and mostly about cars, then maybe this could be helpful to someone :)

Just found it in my docs folder after looking over all old documents...

Link to direct image file (Latvia server)

Link to direct image file (imageshack server)