How is raising Quality helpful?

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

How is raising Quality helpful?

Post by Guest » 16.03.2007, 18:10

I understand in the real world, but within the context of this game "How is raising Quality helpful? Why do people pay more for higher quality goods? What can a high quality product do that a q0 product can't?"
"Do q0 vs q1 vs q2 relate to one another... meaning is q1 100% higher quality q2 200% higher quality or is it teared some other way?

Thanks for all your help guys and gals.

Post by Guest » 16.03.2007, 20:35

I will try to help you out here, but I am not an admin or anything like that, so take it for what it is worth.

The higher the end quality on any product, the faster you can sell it in your stores.

For example...You can sell 5000 gas with quality 0 in 24 hours.
If you raise your gas quality to 1, you can now sell the same amount of gas at the same size store in maybe 20 hours. (these are all just example numbers, I have no idea what the effects are for all products)

This allows you to sell your gas for more money in a 24 hour period, or restock your shelves twice a day, instead of once.

Also customers are happier with your service if you match or beat the average quality of that product in that Area (Germany, Saudi...etc)
Happier customers spend more money.

Tycoon
Moderator off duty

Post by Tycoon » 17.03.2007, 08:52

Yes, Epistel is right... and furthermore you should keep one issue in mind: later on in the game, the average quality of a product will increase. So lets say, average quality in Germany for apples is according to the stats 30.... it will be very difficult to sell q0 then and, what is more, imagine the price for those q0 ones...