How do you like the official Kapilands-board?

What's going on in Kapilands?
This section is for all about the game itself.

Moderator: moderators

How do you like this board?

I like it very much! It is really great.
44%
It is okay, I can use it for trading and that is enough.
28%
It doesn't matter to me. I login to check for news, but nothing more.
5%
It was confusing at first but I find it useful now.
9%
It was good when I was new but now I don't need it anymore.
2%
I am bored and the support is bad.
8%
This has been my last login - I will quit the forum.
3%

Total votes: 97

Post by Guest » 20.10.2008, 09:06

Hey you all!

Thanks for your responses so far... any more answers on this point?

Regards
GoldenEye

Late Entry

Post by Guest » 01.01.2009, 16:05

Two months later....

I am fairly new to the Kapilands board.

The support is great and the community is very tightly knitted together.

The only issue I have is trying to navigate from topic to topic.
If it wasn't for the search boxes, I'd be hopelessly lost.

Post by Guest » 28.03.2009, 15:45

I think it is great!
:wink:
Just one problem. There aren't many active moderators available.
:(

Post by Guest » 28.03.2009, 18:03

Good you think its great... and just keep bugging goldeneye or pearlbay about the lack of mods ;)

Post by Guest » 29.03.2009, 10:34

I will....
:)

Post by Guest » 01.05.2009, 21:15

Hi again!

Is there anything that can be improved? And if yes: Why shall it be improved? And how? :D

Regards
GoldenEye

Post by Guest » 02.05.2009, 03:09

I would suggest a couple things.

1. Copy, or move, some threads in the Announcements forum to the Frequently asked questions - FAQ. (Threads such as "Forum Rules", "Important notice regarding payments" and "Threads in foreign languages".)

2. Remove the Shops and constant offers forums. Why? I know from talking to many people they never bother to read that forum. Also, 99% of people who have threads there usually have threads in the Product Purchase forums anyway.

3. Merge the User Meeting forum into the User to User or General Talk forums. Why? The forum really have no use and would make the board look better without it.

Post by Guest » 02.05.2009, 20:22

Azer,

thanks for your comment. :)
This will certainly be taken into consideration.

Regards
GoldenEye

EDIT: Done. ;) At least suggestion 1 and 3.
About suggestion 2: There are enough visitors per day to justify the "shops"-section. So this will (at least for the nearer future) not be implemented, but thanks at all! :)

Post by Guest » 26.05.2009, 16:47

phpbb forums are cool, I think I'll get some real use out of this once my company grows. :D

Post by Guest » 28.05.2009, 11:33

You certainly will :) You'll get good use out of it when your company is small as well! Just post in the Questions and Beginner Help section to ask the more experienced players questions and you'll be away :)

Good luck, hope you enjoy the game and keep playing!

Post by Guest » 28.05.2009, 12:40

But don't forget to use the search function before asking a question, there is a lot already answered extensively. :D

Post by Guest » 29.05.2009, 00:38

Sally dosent really mind, she still likes showing off her gigantic brain and 40 yrs of fun facts from the back of ceral boxes :D
Im kiding sally, u know we love u brain and all :P
H

Post by Guest » 29.05.2009, 07:40

To be honest I prefer the facts off the back of te cereal boxes :P That's where all my general knowledge comes from XD food containers and programs I watched when I was 6 :P

Yeah don't be afraid to ask anything if youve just given it a quick search.. oh and ignore Greed ;)

Post by Guest » 29.05.2009, 07:52

GREED inc. wrote:i think its great, i have no complaints ;)
Thats all i wrote in this topic so far ...
felixbluindustries wrote: Yeah don't be afraid to ask anything if youve just given it a quick search.. oh and ignore Greed ;)
and you go and write this. Starting to feel the HH syndrome? :D
British Medical Journal wrote:HH (Horizon Holdings) syndrome or disomy 12 is a chromosomal disorder caused by the presence of all or part of an extra 12th chromosome. It is named after Horizon Holdings, the first patient who exhibited presence of syndrome in 2009. The disorder was identified as a chromosome 12 disomy by Abdul Alhazred in 2009. The condition is characterized by a combination of major and minor differences in structure. Often HH syndrome is associated with some impairment of cognitive ability and physical growth as well as facial appearance. HH syndrome in a baby can be identified with amniocentesis during pregnancy or at birth.

Individuals with HH syndrome tend to have a lower than average cognitive ability, often ranging from mild to moderate developmental disabilities. A small number have severe to profound mental disability. The incidence of HH syndrome is estimated at 1 per 800 to 1,000 births, although these statistics are heavily influenced by the age of the mother. Other factors may also play a role.

One of the most profound characteristics of the HH syndrome is trying desperately to make GREED inc. feel bad because of the way he posts on forum of an obscure business simulation called kapilands, failing all the time and getting it back tenfold.

Post by Guest » 29.05.2009, 08:32

I was informing the newbie of dangers to come. It's like going into war and not telling your soldiers they could be nuked at any time :P I must inform!!! :P