King Of The Hill

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 25.06.2010, 17:59

I shoot major3000 and walk away.

KINGREWTS HILL.

Post by Guest » 25.06.2010, 18:25

VerConMat Industries BV wrote:KINGREWTS HILL.
My Lawyer gives VerCon an offer he can't refuse, jst before that post, and I take the hill and get the UN to say it is my Hill. I then kill the lawyer as he knows too much.

Post by Guest » 30.06.2010, 19:23

ok you keep the hill. ill just go claim another one. peace!!

Post by Guest » 02.12.2011, 11:02

Since nobody has been here for months, i calmly stroll up the hill and claim it as MY HILL!!

Post by Guest » 03.12.2011, 08:09

I call her majesty's revenue and customs in to remove sally for tax evasion on the sale of some dodgy carrots :( My hill.

Post by Guest » 11.12.2011, 03:54

while sally and Unity are in court trying to slog through the tax codes, i buy the hill and build a power plant on it.

My Hill 8)

Post by Guest » 18.12.2011, 10:57

With the money i got from dnulho ( Unity sadly got arrested within a few hours after posting here for opening a brothel on the Hill for bored Kapiland players) i buy back the Hill, ( i hired some random Italian "business"men to make dnulho an offer he couln't refuse^^ ) pay my taxes and hire an army of Jamaican planters who plant huge Cannabis fields around My Hill. All who enter the fiels get overwhelmed by the smell and they become mellow happy and harmless and they just sit around all day, smoke and listen to Jamaican reggea.

Re: King Of The Hill

Post by Guest » 03.04.2012, 15:59

Sally's Jamaican army were all stoned and didnt notice my Jamaican cousin coming in (the Cannabis is not effective to him because he smokes all day), he killed them all because he does martial arts with Steven Seagal. Then he gives Sally a huge joint that will leave her high as hell for the rest of her life. Meanwhile, I reach The Hill, wich is now My Hill, surround it with mines, hire hundreds of snipers and helicopters so that no one could approach it. Also I would bring Cristiano Ronaldo with me, he would chill with me and freekick cannons balls to anyones face.

After all this, I reach my Cohiba cigar and, after a perfect smoke, shout: I'M THE KING OF THE HILL!

Post by Guest » 03.08.2012, 17:40

I'm Chuck Norris.

I go up the hill while stuff blows up as i pass by..

I sit on the Hill.

And scream:

LIKE A BAWS! (hiperlinked to youtube)

And so it is done.. Nobody beats Chuck Norris!

Post by Guest » 23.12.2012, 21:03

I Drug Chuck norris, Clone him and send my 5000 chuck norris's to kill him

I OWN THE HILL

Post by Guest » 13.07.2013, 20:09

i get a very special, soundblaster wich they cant stand so everybody run away, my hill:)