Portuguese Comunity (Comunidade Portuguesa)

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Portuguese Comunity (Comunidade Portuguesa)

Post by Guest » 16.02.2007, 18:14

(English) I wanna know if there are some portuguese people playing kapilands, because I'm portuguese. If there are some, please coment the topic. Thanks :D

(Portuguese) Eu gostava de saber se h

Zbombe

Post by Zbombe » 16.02.2007, 21:38

I want remind you that this is a english board. Therefor if you write portugese, you always have to write the english text as well.

regards

Post by Guest » 16.02.2007, 22:04

I've done it.
In the second paragraph is in Portuguese and the first paragraph is in English. :?

Zbombe

Post by Zbombe » 16.02.2007, 22:09

I know. I just wanted to remind you for further posts.

regards

Post by Guest » 16.02.2007, 23:18

Surely, if he CAN write in english then he SHOULD write in english. Afterall it is an english forum. How do we know his translation uis accuracte?

he could put 'lets destroy jakes business' in portugees and write 'jake has a grea business' in english next to it :P

Sorry im a cynic of allow ppl to use to languages on a board..

Zbombe

Post by Zbombe » 17.02.2007, 08:13

Phoenix Oil wrote:Surely, if he CAN write in english then he SHOULD write in english. Afterall it is an english forum. How do we know his translation uis accuracte?

he could put 'lets destroy jakes business' in portugees and write 'jake has a grea business' in english next to it :P

Because I can prove that ;)

regards

Post by Guest » 17.02.2007, 09:08

Surely, if he CAN write in english then he SHOULD write in english. Afterall it is an english forum. How do we know his translation uis accuracte?

he could put 'lets destroy jakes business' in portugees and write 'jake has a grea business' in english next to it

The portuguese pople are not like that. If I want to talk bad about your company I simply do it in English. We don't have afraid to talk what we think, that you can be sure.

Post by Guest » 25.02.2007, 18:01

Tb sou tuga.

@ Phoenix Oil

we've kicked your ass once and we will kick your ass again, if we want to.
it's not the language that will prevent us from doing so.

by the way, if your not sure about what we are writing, you can always use an online translator (http://cade.babelfish.yahoo.com/).

@ all of you out there

Come on ppl, what are you afraid of?
you cannot attack someone in this game
you cannot build tanks or planes or battleships
you cannot use magic or your fists against some one

where is the freedom of speach? why can't there be at least one thread in a diferent language?

Are we in Cuba? Was a dictatorship implemented in the forum while i wasn't looking?

GROW UP PPL!!! Because your xenophobic rules are making me sick.

Zbombe

Post by Zbombe » 25.02.2007, 18:24

This game is an english game. Therefor you need,... no, you HAVE TO speak english here. It is our wish that all players can understand each other and the forum talks are peaceful. Otherwise we need to react!

greetings,
Zbombe

Post by Guest » 25.02.2007, 19:09

Nope, this is a Forum for an english game. 2 distinct things and this is an area where we can, suposely, say anything.

This means that if you want to talk about cars, or other games, or maybe even about door bells, you can do it.
And if more that one person wants to talk in his native language, then they must be able to or the area will lose it's meaning. And there will be nothing left besides a hedious dictatorship.

and the word today is... dictatorship. For your homework go check it out :o

and after you find what dictatorship stands for, go search other english game forums and see what they do there, and IF your not convinced, then search some foreign language game forums, to see what they do there.

greetings from someone who lives in the free world
corle

Post by Guest » 25.02.2007, 19:18

Well , sou BR :D

and btw ; this is a FREE general forum ; NO dictator here as i can see so we are free to talk with our language... Well ; have you ever come to Brazil ? No? Them thats why you all are on that way of dictatorship ; here on brazil , we learn english to help the tourists ; but on USA , i havent EVER seen something like that :/

If you don't understand our language ; try using google translator

------------------------

Ent

Post by Guest » 25.02.2007, 19:44

Planet, eu produzo sementes de qualidade 3. se kiseres diz-m quanto

Post by Guest » 25.02.2007, 19:45

quanto voc

Tycoon
Moderator off duty

Post by Tycoon » 26.02.2007, 15:07

Ok, it is obvious now that you do not want to use the English language. That's quite intolerant against the other users here. Board's language is English. We do not accept German posts, so we don't accept other foreign languages neither.

That's the reason why I close this thread here.