Some questions to think about?

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Some questions to think about?

Post by Guest » 23.08.2007, 23:18

First Question

Who made "god" or how did he form?

Second question

God created the earth right well after he was done he put man on the Earth right yet the dinosaurs where before man how is this possible? You may argue that the dinosaurs ate them but if they did that how did man come back?

Good Luck Post here if you have an idea?

Oh yes I will question every post weather i believe in it or not :wink:

Post by Guest » 24.08.2007, 12:54

EDIT : Don't read this unless you have the power to try to understand :-)

Second question

God created the earth right well after he was done he put man on the Earth right yet the dinosaurs where before man how is this possible? You may argue that the dinosaurs ate them but if they did that how did man come back?

First of all , you'r putting a religieus theory , and a scientific theory toghetter , which , is not good .
OR you think in the evolution-theory way , which in shirt says the life evoluted from 1 - cellule beast to , 9 ^9^9 ^ 9^9 cellule "beast" like humans .crossing bye dino , and whtvr you want

OR you believe what the bibble / koran / thora / ... says .

But both are like water and fire ...

You don't have to read the bibble / whtvr as a scientific FACT , but more as a fylosofy where you can think en get stenght off. It's not like Mozes splitted the sea or somthing in real , its more the fylosofy that all problems can be resolved , like in case of Mozes , splitt the sea . An imposiblle challange

First Question

Who made "god" or how did he form?

the term " god " is invented by man , to answer questions without an answer , for example in the greek mytologie there was a god called "helios" and he traveld the whole world with his stagecoast with a huge fire on it => THE SUN

And in most modern religions " God " isn't a material thing , but more like a huge " power " ( like in starwars ! : May the FORCE be with you )

If you really want to confuse both theories , which I preffer ^^ here is my humble view .
I belive in the whole " Big - Bang " teory , and pandermia ( life came on earth fro manother already lifeformed planet ) and in evolutio theory , science got an answer on EVRYTHING that happend from now till like a Milli - sec before the big bang . Cuz to lmake this tinny little materie and let it explode in what we know as universe , you need a huge concentration of power ( which cant be explained by science) , and this power ,is in my view " God "

Hope you understand me :-)

Grtz
Last edited by Guest on 24.08.2007, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 24.08.2007, 13:11

I understood about 50% of the above post!! But here's my take (I'm a high school science teacher and a christian)

Q1. God wasn't formed by anything. People think "God created the world, but if we go far enough back in time, who formed God?" - but time is only relative within our universe (which God created) so before the universe, there was no time, and it was just God and he just was.

Q2. Like I said I'm a science teacher and I class myself as a scientist. I completely believe in the big bang and evolution. Darwins evolution of the species is one of the most incredible books I've ever read! However, this doesn't conflict with my faith. Scientists cannot explain the beginning of the universe. Volitile gasses in the void of space collide and form the big bang. Where did the volitile gasses come from? Where did they exist? This is where God comes into it for me. He started the whole thing off! Hence the creator.

Next, the bible tells us of a 7 day creation, however, the word for 'day' in the original Greek is the word 'eon', so a better translation would have been a 'long period of time' - hence evolution.
If you look at what was created on each 'day' of creation it roughly follows the scientifically excepted order of evolution. On 'day' 6 he created beasts of the land and finally humans.

I'm sure most people would disagree, but this is what I believe!

Post by Guest » 24.08.2007, 14:14

^^ You actually say the same thing as I do :? :D

Post by Guest » 24.08.2007, 17:53

david i got maybe 25% of yours so i can question yours

hebaworm i understand compelty i will question you after i get home when i have more time

Post by Guest » 24.08.2007, 23:20

hebawom wrote: Q1. God wasn't formed by anything. People think "God created the world, but if we go far enough back in time, who formed God?" - but time is only relative within our universe (which God created) so before the universe, there was no time, and it was just God and he just was.
How is this possible nothing forms out of thin air, alright that was dumb since you a science teacher you will say will clouds and stars and galaxies and stuff like that do, anyway i am in biology im a sophomore so dont go exsplaning things to me, anyway back to the topic

hebawom wrote: Q2. Like I said I'm a science teacher and I class myself as a scientist. I completely believe in the big bang and evolution. Darwins evolution of the species is one of the most incredible books I've ever read! However, this doesn't conflict with my faith. Scientists cannot explain the beginning of the universe. Volitile gasses in the void of space collide and form the big bang. Where did the volitile gasses come from? Where did they exist? This is where God comes into it for me. He started the whole thing off! Hence the creator.

Next, the bible tells us of a 7 day creation, however, the word for 'day' in the original Greek is the word 'eon', so a better translation would have been a 'long period of time' - hence evolution.
If you look at what was created on each 'day' of creation it roughly follows the scientifically excepted order of evolution. On 'day' 6 he created beasts of the land and finally humans.
1st bold - what do Greeks have to do with god and creating earth

2nd bold - so where do dinosaurs come in, if they are the beasts how did the humans survive because there are no remains of them[/b]

Post by Guest » 25.08.2007, 13:47

farmboy wrote: 1st bold - what do Greeks have to do with god and creating earth

2nd bold - so where do dinosaurs come in, if they are the beasts how did the humans survive because there are no remains of them
1. Obviously the bible wasn't orignally written in English - it was mostly hebrew and greek. I'm saying the translation of that section could be better.

2. Don't be silly now!!! Of course there are remains of dinosaurs! You should go to your local museum more often!! (they are called fossils!!)

Post by Guest » 25.08.2007, 14:01

i know there are remains of dinosaurs im talking there is no remains of humans back when there were dinosaurs

Post by Guest » 25.08.2007, 14:11

Humans have only been on the planet for around 35,000 years. Dinosaurs died out around 65 million years ago. So it would be highly unlikely (impossible) to find human remains from that time period!

Post by Guest » 25.08.2007, 14:13

so when where the humans put on if the dinosaurs were on first

Post by Guest » 25.08.2007, 14:15

Oh I see - you're thinking about a literal creation? Where fully devoloped humans are placed on the planet?
I'll let someone else answer that one, since I'm not a creationist.

Post by Guest » 25.08.2007, 14:40

yes because God put humans on the earth after he got done building it so why where the dinosaurs before us

Post by Guest » 25.08.2007, 17:46

First, this is not a place to debate anything like this. Go to a forum that is ment for debating. There you will get people who spend more than 3 seconds writing a reply they really never sat down and thought out.

1. Who made God and where did he come from?
Every THEORY of how the earth was made or created doesn't expain how the event happened. I say he was always there, if he is there. Something always had to be there for things to get made.

2. God created the earth right well after he was done he put man on the Earth right yet the dinosaurs where before man how is this possible? You may argue that the dinosaurs ate them but if they did that how did man come back?
Who said dinosaurs and humans couldn't live together? Why couldn't they both have lived together? (As a side note, 93% of dinosaurs known have been "placed together" from bones more than 100 miles away from the others. VERY few dinosaurs have ever been found whole, the tallest was just over 4 feet at that.
You don't have to read the bibble / whtvr as a scientific FACT , but more as a fylosofy where you can think en get stenght off. It's not like Mozes splitted the sea or somthing in real , its more the fylosofy that all problems can be resolved , like in case of Mozes , splitt the sea . An imposiblle challange
Science can NEVER explain everything. Remember all ideas and views of how the earth was created are THEORIES. That means they are NOT proven facts.

As to the theory of Moses spliting the Red Sea there have been documented prove that it could have happened aswell as chariot's being found at the bottom of an area of the Red Sea. Wonder how they got there all lined up, eh?

Science can never expain everything. I have always wondered how the world was created. I have always found it hard to believe it could have just happened every sence I heard the following analogy.

What would happen if you take apart a watch, place it in a bag and shack it for 100 billion years? What are the chances a perfect watch would be pulled out ticking and on time? I find THAT impossible.

As to my theory of how the world was made or created, I will keep that to those other debate forums where people thing before they post. ;)

Post by Guest » 25.08.2007, 19:06

those other debate forums where people think before they post.
You and your silly superstitions. :wink:

Post by Guest » 25.08.2007, 19:09

Knolls wrote:
those other debate forums where people think before they post.
You and your silly superstitions. :wink:
Ok, so there are a FEW people here who think before they post. :wink: