WOOOOO!

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

WOOOOO!

Post by Guest » 09.07.2010, 09:26

I'm sorry but I have to do this:

I FINALLY GOT MY DRIVERS' LICENSE! :D:D:D

Post by Guest » 09.07.2010, 10:40

Congrats :) have you got a car yet? if so see you again in a couple of years when you get bored of driving round :D when you've had your licence 15 years the enthusiasm for driving is long gone :(

Post by Guest » 09.07.2010, 11:19

Haha, I partially need the drivers license for work. ;)
And yes, I'm buying my brothers' Toyota Corolla in 3 weeks.
That's when his new car gets imported, so he will sell his current car.

I took a picture of the car a few months ago after it was washed :P

Post by Guest » 09.07.2010, 13:38

HEY!!! WE WANNA SEE THE NUMBER!!!
I'm starting to learn for my driver lisence now (In Israel it's all different and crappy, You can drive at age 18 and need to learn with a teacher around 60 lessons.)

Post by Guest » 09.07.2010, 14:03

you can't see the number! :P
It's the same here, you can drive at 18 and you need to get lessons from an instructor.
I had a bad instructor at first, who had me failing two exams :(
But then the instructor was fired on the spot (due to complaints) and I got a good instructor :D

Post by Guest » 09.07.2010, 14:41

I just did my first lesson :P
I drove all around the city, My instructor is nice, all he wants from me is sex. (the last part is not real :wink: )

Post by Guest » 11.07.2010, 09:22

Ah the Corolla, gratz for getting exam.

Lovely car, cheap to run, maintenance should be close to none.

In belgium (where im NOT from) it costs 100,- to get lisence....here in holland more like 1000

Post by Guest » 11.07.2010, 12:40

I know it cost me a lot more to go through 3 exams to finally get the license.
I'm not sure how much it cost me, as I never kept count.
Maybe that's a good thing, cause I'd probably freak out if I saw how much it cost me in total. :P

But that's all behind me anyway. :)

Post by Guest » 11.07.2010, 13:24

Wat is t kenteken? (ff specs bekijken)

Post by Guest » 11.07.2010, 18:31

How old are you, Vercon? Oh, and by the way: Congrats for succeeding in getting your drivers' license! :D Let's race, shall we? :P

Post by Guest » 11.07.2010, 21:08

WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:How old are you, Vercon? Oh, and by the way: Congrats for succeeding in getting your drivers' license! :D Let's race, shall we? :P

I'm 23 years old.

And race? Let's not.
My cousin did that, and he lost his license only three days after getting it.
Along with totaling his car

Post by Guest » 11.07.2010, 21:14

Hehe, you're my age. I'm 23, too. But I, for one, got my drivers' license about 1 year and 4 months ago. Already drove several hundred kms so far, without any incidents. As about racing, I don't do this, either. I consider it's useless to floor it like a mad man and lose your license for this. Or, even worse, total your car or injure/kill yourself. :)

Post by Guest » 11.07.2010, 21:23

Yep.

When did you start taking driving lessons?
I started around 2 years ago, but had an 8-month stop in between.

Post by Guest » 11.07.2010, 21:37

Well, I've started back in the fall/winter of 2008 and it took me a couple of months till I was ready to take THE EXAM. I have failed only once and that because I was caught off guard with one or two questions that I didn't know at that time. The second time, though, I had more success: after getting an almost 100% score at the theoretical exam, I also managed to pass the practical one with pretty much flying colors. Made just one single mistake, while doing a side parking. Other than that, nothing, no other mistakes. :P

Post by Guest » 11.07.2010, 21:44

I started off with the theoretical exam which I passed.

But then I got a bad driving instructor that made me fail the practical exam twice.
and that's not just an excuse, that instructor was fired on the spot just before my second exam (due to complaints).

As my theory-certificate expired, i decided to stop driving at all for 8 months.

After that I tried again: Did my free theoretical lessons and theoretical test, and passed those.
I got them for free as a 'pay back' for the bad instructor.
And I drove with a good instructor (one I chose by myself) and he brought me to 'victory' last friday. ;)

three times a charm they say, and it was true in my case.