Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 14:26

When you send specops soldiers on an international cargo with humanitarian aids, you're wrong. Especially if they have live ammo. I haven't heard of any dead soldier in Israel attack.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 14:27

ILIYYILI wrote:When you go abroad on a plane, you have people check your bag to see it's not a bomb or a weapon, right? and if you take a knife and stub one of the people checking, security will come and shoot you, right?
Israel did exactly the same.
Yes they do At their border, not 70 miles away, but they are more likely to try and restrain you first rather then shooting you, thats pretty much the last resort.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 15:01

NYK wrote:
ILIYYILI wrote:When you go abroad on a plane, you have people check your bag to see it's not a bomb or a weapon, right? and if you take a knife and stub one of the people checking, security will come and shoot you, right?
Israel did exactly the same.
Yes they do At their border, not 70 miles away, but they are more likely to try and restrain you first rather then shooting you, thats pretty much the last resort.
Not if it's 200 people, It's pretty difficult to restrain :)

@Dios

When did international cargo with humanitarian aids started to come with built in terrorists?

Oh... wait, they forgot to mention this part in the news, didn't they? :wink:

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 15:13

Really? how many people get off planes and go through borders a day, how many people leave ships and go through borders? pretty sure it's more than a few hundred, you seem to be assuming if they were ready to fight the second they got anywhere if that was the case surely the fight would would have had more casualties? sounds more like some of the crew tried to defend themselves and realising they were getting murdered for defending themselves decided to co-operate.

At least some aid will be getting through now Egypts opened the border (sort of)

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 15:27

In news it says that in the next days there will be videos released proving that the people on the boat that had the problems are terrorists :wink:

It all could be prevented if only they let Israel check the cargo.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 15:36

What concerns me is how the information these people are terrorists will be gained and hopefully the evidence will be able to be supported independently and not just some junk propaganda, also wether the word terrorist is the right word to use or will be distorted, i'm assuming everyone that was murdered will be accounted as a terrorist if not innocent people will have still been murdered.

Wether they should of let anyone check the cargo is a seperate issue to me, assuming someone somewhere loaded the cargo and it was checked then, upto landing somewhere no-one had the right to board the ships, also there's that many banned products wether the cargo was legal or not is another issue, if you google banned items you get some surprising and quite worrying results of what is and isn't allowed as aid.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 16:39

Yes, in fact all revolves around the fact that nobody had the right to board that cargo.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 17:15

and so it is.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 17:17

I guess that there's also the fact that nobody has the right to support terrorists.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 17:23

That.. we agree on!

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 17:32

i dont.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 17:34

why?
If there's an terror organization bombing your city, and your neighbor supports them (and send's them money), You think he has the right to do it?

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 17:41

ILIYYILI wrote:I guess that there's also the fact that nobody has the right to support terrorists.
Terrorism shouldn't be supported at all! Anyone caught doing so, should be prosecuted and sent to jail, along with those he funds to do horrible stuff, if they're captured, as well!

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 17:43

they got the right to tell what they gotta tell, we dont let them so they come up with this actions. let them talk instead of kill.

Post by Guest » 03.06.2010, 17:47

If they were talking they wouldn't be terrorists as such, being able to speak everyone should have the right to do, killing and blowing people up shouldn't make people more likely to listen.