5000 members And Still the forum is dead

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Guest

Post by Guest » 17.03.2010, 18:32

kingrewt wrote:
jinny1 wrote:notice how i dont spend more than 1 min on this forum a week???? i havent got nothing to say...

good on you for beating a kid and being very mature about it... and they say u get mature as u age...
Yes you do.

You's are both acting immature. You are both kids and jinny you are over reacting and trying to make yourself big. I see that you spend most of the time on the forum in arguments, so don't be the bully then act the victim.
She is turning into a Winta. :P

Guest

Post by Guest » 17.03.2010, 19:48

sergiurocks506 wrote:
kingrewt wrote:
jinny1 wrote:notice how i dont spend more than 1 min on this forum a week???? i havent got nothing to say...

good on you for beating a kid and being very mature about it... and they say u get mature as u age...
Yes you do.

You's are both acting immature. You are both kids and jinny you are over reacting and trying to make yourself big. I see that you spend most of the time on the forum in arguments, so don't be the bully then act the victim.
She is turning into a Winta. :P
Me or jinny?

Guest

Post by Guest » 17.03.2010, 23:18

MAJOR lulz to this all
surprised goldeneye hasnt said anything yet...maybe he's just waiting, and laughing

Guest

Post by Guest » 18.03.2010, 05:52

ffs get over it...stop draggin things on and on....i quit posting and u gotta start the thread again..
no wonder nobody is on the forums

Guest

Post by Guest » 18.03.2010, 10:13

Alright,

To go back to the topic:

5000 members And Still the forum is dead Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3



:lol:

Guest

Post by Guest » 18.03.2010, 10:26

ok, I will go back to topic: yes, it is dead...now what?

Guest

Post by Guest » 18.03.2010, 13:11

we should find someone that can revive it with blood megic :twisted:

Guest

Post by Guest » 18.03.2010, 16:45

sally wrote:ok, I will go back to topic: yes, it is dead...now what?
We all leave and don;t post for an entitre realm as a sign of a boycott and then we get realm3 making the forum active again :D

Guest

Post by Guest » 18.03.2010, 18:26

kingrewt wrote:
sally wrote:ok, I will go back to topic: yes, it is dead...now what?
We all leave and don;t post for an entitre realm as a sign of a boycott and then we get realm3 making the forum active again :D
Good idea. :P

Guest

Post by Guest » 18.03.2010, 19:48

crappy Idea :lol:

Guest

Post by Guest » 18.03.2010, 19:52

crappy idea
X2
:P

Guest

Post by Guest » 19.03.2010, 16:21

Do you have any better ideas. Einstein's theory of relativity says something is only something to another something. So my idea is good because their is nothing else to compare to. :D

Guest

Post by Guest » 19.03.2010, 17:29

kingrewt wrote:Do you have any better ideas. Einstein's theory of relativity says something is only something to another something. So my idea is good because their is nothing else to compare to. :D
Yeah, if there was yours would be crap as well. :wink:

Myth
Posts: 2067
Joined: 10.04.2007, 20:49
Location: Power inc.

Post by Myth » 22.03.2010, 01:18

Dont worry im back now and ill bring back everyone else! From this day forward i promis i will... hmm... what?.... spring break is over?...well ill be going then see you guys on easter holiday
Power inc. that guy that someone said they saw once
Image

Guest

Post by Guest » 22.03.2010, 04:07

Hohum
Yaaawwwwwnnnnnnnn!!!
this is boring...I'm gonna go and play tiddlywinks


pkinc

Post Reply