5000 members And Still the forum is dead

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 14.03.2010, 13:00

CEOincorp wrote:jinny, i'd LOVE to see you in RL
for your information
i'm the starting center for my hockey team
i'm in great shape besides some medical setbacks and i am most likely going to end up 3x as rich as you will ever be
so....maybe you can stop talking
and i'm already working towards becoming a marine
(USMC, you know...the few, the proud. the guys who do the world's dirty work) with bootcamp training exercises

so?
I'm gonna start fighter pilot training next year (3 long years :)) IAF ftw.

Post by Guest » 14.03.2010, 13:11

IL_s im going to be pilot 2 going to the school in 2 years but not in the army:)

Post by Guest » 14.03.2010, 13:15

cool :)

flying's fun!

Post by Guest » 14.03.2010, 13:16

I know i play flight simulator with the saitek flight yoke system :) i can flight in it with the real flying rules and so on:) With the ILS systems and so on. :)

Post by Guest » 15.03.2010, 04:13

i think it'd be funny if i was fighting and whatnot, then i see Israeli fighter jets above me shooting
i scream "KAPILANDS" the firing ceases and the war ends
now i'm gonna have a wierd dream

Post by Guest » 15.03.2010, 13:35

lol :)

now thats a dream! :lol:

Post by Guest » 15.03.2010, 23:46

Let me take this step by step
jinny1 wrote:ur lik 25?? im still @ school...

I'm actually 14 (on the 19th)

u dun wanna mess around wif gangs :wink:

spelling/grammar
and, i live in New York...so dont talk to me about gangs

in my country we dun play ice hockey but i loved that we are the champions movie or w/e its called... what division do u play???
why dun u play american football?

spelling/grammar
I'm on my school's varsity team and a smaller travel team. i dont play football because i play hockey :P

and why r u telling me ur a tank?

why are you calling me a loser? i can easily take you

and r u gonna fight in iraq and r u gonna ruthlessly shoot and kill ppl?

that's not exactly how it works... besides, it's not pointless killing when you're killing terrorists

Post by Guest » 16.03.2010, 00:03

and...most of us have been here for a while (15 months for me) so we have 1000+ posts
3.02 posts per day
that's me, just pop in post in a couple of threads, move on
just saying

Post by Guest » 16.03.2010, 15:56

I probably spend the most time on the forum daily, last count over 8 spmas daily :wink:

Post by Guest » 16.03.2010, 20:00

wow kingrewt...you joined 7-8 months after me...and you have 700 more spams than me :P

Post by Guest » 16.03.2010, 20:57

CEOincorp wrote:wow kingrewt...you joined 7-8 months after me...and you have 700 more spams than me :P
Only realized that now :D

Post by Guest » 16.03.2010, 21:01

*facepalm*
notice how jinny disappears after i prove him wrong :P

Post by Guest » 17.03.2010, 07:13

notice how i dont spend more than 1 min on this forum a week???? i havent got nothing to say...

good on you for beating a kid and being very mature about it... and they say u get mature as u age...

Post by Guest » 17.03.2010, 10:19

dude, i'm a kid to
sooo.....

Post by Guest » 17.03.2010, 13:46

jinny1 wrote:notice how i dont spend more than 1 min on this forum a week???? i havent got nothing to say...

good on you for beating a kid and being very mature about it... and they say u get mature as u age...
Yes you do.

You's are both acting immature. You are both kids and jinny you are over reacting and trying to make yourself big. I see that you spend most of the time on the forum in arguments, so don't be the bully then act the victim.