What Religion are you and why?

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 07.03.2010, 16:39

its Sunday and both of them are in Church

pkinc

Post by Guest » 07.03.2010, 17:25

They would not be at church at 4pm lol !

Post by Guest » 28.04.2010, 23:17

Can I say I'm OFFICIALLY a Christian, but UNOFFICIALLY an Atheist? What I mean here is, I was born in a Christian family, but, honestly, me and God aren't friends. We don't go to watch football ( soccer ) matches on the stadium together, we don't get drunk with every opportunity which might pop up..nope, we don't know each other :p . I have nothing against those who believe in gods and holy stuff. After all, everyone has the right to belong to a certain religion and follow whatever it's been preached in it..

It's just that I'm not really into the "angels with fluffy wings and ambrosia rivers" thingy.. :D

Post by Guest » 29.04.2010, 07:33

I believe I am god. I've said everything.

Post by Guest » 29.04.2010, 09:08

And so, nothing more needs to be said...

Post by Guest » 29.04.2010, 09:30

I am Christian and protestant :D

Post by Guest » 29.04.2010, 22:25

Dios wrote:I believe I am god. I've said everything.
I bow before you, oh, my Lord. I'm already worshipping you :lol: :lol: .

Post by Guest » 30.04.2010, 07:35

WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:
Nah, you don't have to. My religion is to believe that everybody is him/herself's own god. Because everyone has to obey to him/herself before listening to anybody else.

Post by Guest » 30.04.2010, 11:57

Dios wrote:
WallachianHoldingRomania wrote:
Nah, you don't have to. My religion is to believe that everybody is him/herself's own god. Because everyone has to obey to him/herself before listening to anybody else.

That's what I want my parents to understand!

Post by Guest » 30.04.2010, 12:23

ILIYYILI wrote:
Dios wrote:
WallachianHoldingRomania wrote: I bow before you, oh, my Lord. I'm already worshipping you :lol: :lol: .

If you're older than 40, you should worry about it. If not, just don't bother, one day they'll understand.
Unlike cops.
And girlfriends.

Post by Guest » 30.04.2010, 12:39

oh... so you say I should worry about it :/

Post by Guest » 30.04.2010, 15:01

You're older than 40. And your parents still don't understand. Yes. Worry about that. Maybe you should do something mad sometimes, like changing house without saying why, or taking a vacation without telling anybody. This is the kind of things that makes them understand. Or mad.

Post by Guest » 30.04.2010, 17:11

I live with my parents, I was a virgin up until 2.5 years ago and I'm unemployed... but that's ok, I guess, because I'm only 17 :lol:

Post by Guest » 30.04.2010, 18:40

ILIYYILI wrote:
Dios wrote:
WallachianHoldingRomania wrote: I bow before you, oh, my Lord. I'm already worshipping you :lol: :lol: .

Sometimes, it's just a wee bit harder for them to understand things. Because, maybe, when they were your age, life was different.

Post by Guest » 30.04.2010, 19:30

ILIYYILI wrote:I live with my parents, I was a virgin up until 2.5 years ago and I'm unemployed... but that's ok, I guess, because I'm only 17 :lol:
Aaaah, get outta here, you were making fun of me XD