If i won the lottery

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

If i won the lottery

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 01:16

I wonder what kapilands would do if i won the lottery and bought 50million american dollars worth of coins. lol. i would be the biggest company!! lol well maybe not the biggest but wow. i wonder what kind of money they make daily. and if 50 mil would be a lot for a year.

i think kapilands should issue stock so that we who play the game could buy stock in it and share in the profits!

i think if we all use it everyday we should be able to own a piece of it!

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 07:01

They have stock.Its crap AND DOESNT WORK.

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 08:44

that would mean you bought 500mil coins FTW
that is alot of coins and cash and honestly you should be very very stupid to spend 50 mil dollar on coins

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 09:45

theyre german, so they get converted to euros, where about 33million remains -.-

IF i won the lottery, id invest it. NOT in kapilands, cuz i wanna play the game like evryone else, not like buying a million coins, that ruins the economy of the game.

also id buy some beautiful cars, a garage, but not another house. i just buy a few spaces on the parking lot where i build the garage on.

everything is for sale.. in paris some guy bought his space for $800.000usd..

well..better keep dreaming guys, it wont happen.

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 10:20

i would invest it too

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 10:55

I would buy the upjer company.
spam as much as i want in the kapi forum, and no one named goldeneye would ban me :wink:

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 15:15

i mean real stock in the company like actual stock like real life stock. the invetment kind of stock in real life where i have to eat. lol it is realy hard for me to try to describe real life. lol but anyways peopel are always told to invest in companies they use because they know the company won't fail if they use it.

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 18:36

I would give it allllllllllllllllllll to charity.

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 19:24

kingrewt wrote:I would give it allllllllllllllllllll to charity.
*homeless dude asking for money*
"I take checks too :)"

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 20:25

ILIYYILI wrote:
If you are homeless how did you get onto kapilands? I will give the money to a real charity.

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 20:37

kingrewt wrote:
ILIYYILI wrote:
If you are homeless how did you get onto kapilands? I will give the money to a real charity.

Internet-cafe DUH~!!!

now hand over the moneY!

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 21:14

nice promises, but u wont

at a tv show, u could win about 2 million dollars, 1 said it ALL went to charity, guess what..

his own charity, ''how to please me without doing anything for it''

btw u ever noticed that ''xenyoo'' banner girl is at least 15 years old. or she started very young..anyway..i dont think little babies like Horizon Holding are allowed to see it :P

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 21:25

but that girl is hot

Post by Guest » 02.11.2009, 21:35

^facepalm

Post by Guest » 08.02.2010, 07:07

I'll buy lots of properties and businesses so I wont get poor again.