administration buildings?

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

administration buildings?

Post by Guest » 20.03.2007, 01:04

administration buildings? what are these and what r they for? why do they cost so much more than normal buildings?

Post by Guest » 20.03.2007, 01:10

because they are little bit better you can add more itmes to it you can put Oranges in the building one day and lets say the Oranges are not done selling yet with those buildings you dont have to take them out to add more you just add more to it

Post by Guest » 20.03.2007, 01:19

Actually, I don't think you're able to add more to production or sales - when I use them, I'm only able to restart production.

The REAL use for them is that you can set and cancel production/sale in multiple stores of the same kind at the same time. So if you have 30 factories, you don't have to individually set production, you can do it all at once. They're a big timesaver.

Post by Guest » 20.03.2007, 01:56

ya mabe he is right :) also they give more fix assets ;)

Tycoon
Moderator off duty

Post by Tycoon » 20.03.2007, 06:15

here is a description of them:
http://www.forum.kapilands.com/viewtopi ... nistration

(as this is an issue for the beginners forum, but there yet are threads for this, I will close it here... so we can avoid having more threads on this...)