LOOKING FOR GIRLFRIEND in the game :D

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 08.05.2009, 17:01

felixbluindustries wrote:
sally wrote: they are all mentally handicapped until around 21, no matter what country they are from.
I discovered the only thing you can do about it is try not to be rude in return, ignore it, and pray.. that the years go by fast. :wink:
21... pff try 30's + XD

And well yes i am from the UK good guess :P I have a feeling you cheated though ;) Somehow :P

But im not a rude boy just very nice :P- I live near losndon i na place called chessington( If you've heard of Chessington Wrold of Adventures then yes i'm near there) And i go to a Grammar school in sutton... 3hours travelling daily >.<
I live near Wimbledon. :wink:

Post by Guest » 08.05.2009, 19:15

:O I go through wimbledon everday on my way back from school :P (one way to school and a different way back XD ) But yeah awesomeness i have a few friends who live there and a few doing the wimbledon ball boying- im not i cba to go to wimbledon everyday for a week :P

And i might post a picture of myself... If i find one where i don't look n00by :P

Post by Guest » 08.05.2009, 20:56

And i might post a picture of myself... If i find one where i don't look n00by

I don't know if we can all wait that long.. :lol:

(Just kidding!) :wink:

Post by Guest » 08.05.2009, 21:43

sally wrote: Thanks.:oops::D
You are welcome :wink: , it's nice to find some one around here a little bit younger than me, and give to the yougsters on this game good advices.

PS: Sorry for my english, but it's not even my third language.

Post by Guest » 08.05.2009, 22:22

sally wrote:felixbluindustries wrote:
And i might post a picture of myself... If i find one where i don't look n00by

I don't know if we can all wait that long.. :lol:

(Just kidding!) :wink:
Epic rudeness :O

In my day old women were seen and not heard XD :P

And siberian you brown noser :P how old are you then? You don't seem youthful and sprightly :P

Post by Guest » 08.05.2009, 22:24

felixbluindustries wrote:And siberian you brown noser :P how old are you then? You don't seem youthful and sprightly :P
40 years old mate.

Post by Guest » 08.05.2009, 22:25

Blimey- what you doing on here then? already made your real life millions eh? :P

Post by Guest » 08.05.2009, 22:29

felixbluindustries wrote:Blimey- what you doing on here then?
Enjoying the game... and relaxing from real life (it's more easy to make money here than in real life)
felixbluindustries wrote: already made your real life millions eh? :P
A few... but still working to make more... :wink:

Post by Guest » 09.05.2009, 07:27

Ha so what comapny do you own or run... microsoft or coca cola ;)

Post by Guest » 09.05.2009, 09:20

@SiberianTiger: I am actually a bit older then you, not much though!! :shock:
(shut up pk121)! :lol:

Blimey- what you doing on here then?
Anyway, Felix, we "old" people already chose our careers and are now working on it and earning our paycheck, so we can use our sparetime to relax and play kapilands.
You on the other hand should be spending most of your time on schoolwork/future, so you shouldn't even have the time to play any computergames.
So perhaps the above question applies more to you.. :wink:

In my day old women were seen and not heard XD
In your day???
LOOOOOL!!! :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » 09.05.2009, 15:18

OMG!! I just realize..I sound like my mother! :shock: :shock:

Post by Guest » 09.05.2009, 17:19

I have a single word for you...

OWNED

:P lol you old mother XD And pff you should be focusing on getting promoted? and i dont have any exams for a few weeks so haha :P

Post by Guest » 09.05.2009, 18:05

Nope..I am not looking to get promoted, I am already where I wanted to be. :D

Post by Guest » 09.05.2009, 18:41

sally wrote:Nope..I am not looking to get promoted, I am already where I wanted to be. :D
Nice to see that some one is happy and not willing to get more :D .

About age Sally I saw in a preview post of yours that you were with 36, so the reason I thought I was a little bit older than you. :)

Post by Guest » 09.05.2009, 19:06

Yes I know, but I am older in years, (I stopped counting after my 39th birthday, lol).
but like I said in that post, it really depends on the day: sometimes I feel like 20 years old, and the next day I feel around 75. :D

Seriously though, age doesn't really matter I think, because I know people a lot younger then me who are already very wise and sensible (no I am not talking about you felix :lol: ) and people a lot older then me who still act like idiots.
I guess I am somewhere in the middle of those two extremes. :roll: