A little fun thing that happened to me :D

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

A little fun thing that happened to me :D

Post by Guest » 19.08.2008, 13:02

So there is this guy that sent me 5 contracts containing 10 steel and after sending the contracts he also sent me a msg:
Subject @10+Q11 steel
I have 400K+ of each.
How much you pay for it?
I of course cancelled the contracts as i dont have time to waste on mentally challenged people like him. I also sent him this message:
Message from Linden Agri, 18.08.08 22:17 wrote: i pay nothing if you send 10 units in one contract

regards
So today i woke up and saw this response:
Subject Re.@10+Q11 steel
lol
I'll remember to never do business with you again.

I hate losers.
we then exchanged some more igms:
same to you my friend
and after this one:
Subject Re.@10+Q11 steel
LOL

Sure kiddo..
he put me on ignore list :D

Any comments on how childish this correspondence was (from either side) are welcome :) The best comment gets 5x 10 units of steel 8)

oh and p.s. the guy has about 1.5 billion in f.a. so he should be able to produce more than 50 units of steel per day.
Last edited by Guest on 02.09.2008, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.

i think

Post by Guest » 19.08.2008, 17:20

i think that it was a chidish thing for him to do and he was just looking for trouble

Post by Guest » 19.08.2008, 20:06

lol 50 units of steel? personally if i couldnt get rid of it id just dump it XD lol how dumb :P

Post by Guest » 19.08.2008, 20:43

i would do the same as felixbluindustries

Post by Guest » 26.08.2008, 17:57

I would have cancelled with a note saying I do not accept contracts under XXXX units..........assuming you have ads out asking for steel.
I would not even have responded to his "never do business" note

The person was childish to respond in such a fashion...but at the same time your 1st note was not exactly helpful...

pk

Post by Guest » 02.09.2008, 20:48

Maybe those 10 steel he sent were just samples of his supply of steel, for you to try out and see if you wanted to buy more.

You know like advertising; you get a little bag of shampoo in your mailbox, just enough to NOT be able to wash your hair,and then they ask you how it worked for you. :?

Post by Guest » 02.09.2008, 21:20

And hi again pk, :D hope you don't get the feeling I am stalking you troughout this entire kapiforum, lol, :shock: but I just keep bumping into you lately, purely coincidental i may ad, so dont get worried. :lol:
seems you are interested in the same topics I am. 8)

Post by Guest » 02.09.2008, 21:44

I am still waiting to see who won the 5x10 Steel..........

pk

Post by Guest » 02.09.2008, 23:48

well its not that i dont accept contracts under xx units, but its about the fact that he sent 5 contracts with 10 steel each and after that he still had the nerve to ask me if i want more. what was i supposed to say, "hell yeah, send me 100.000 more contracts daily!! i use 1 million damn units of steel every day! and make that 50k q0 contracts and 50k contracts with your highest quality!!"

and yea sally its quite possible he was trying to do that :D but this is a game after all :D

i think sallys comment is leading in the contest for 5x 10 units of steel 8) but i will leave it running for a few days or so, maybe i get some more comments 8)

p.s. even if i have to make an account in r2 to send the prizes ...

damn

i should've thought about that before

lol

:?

Post by Guest » 03.09.2008, 11:21

Don't worry Greed, I have also an account in Realm 1, very little company, so I could use 50 units of steel .
but if I would happen to win this contest (god i hope so, i really need that steel) you must send them in 5 contracts of 10 :twisted: because like I said, my company in realm 1 is very small and I don't have much cash. :lol:
companyname there: Forwards Unlimited 8)

Post by Guest » 21.09.2008, 11:40

ok the contest is over, prizes have been sent out 8)