Where are you from?

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Guest

Where are you from?

Post by Guest » 29.05.2008, 09:36

This thread is to see where the players of Kapilands are from. It relates to the thread asking how old everyone is. I am from CANADA woo hoo!!

edit: I am hoping one of the mods adds a poll :wink:.

Guest

Post by Guest » 29.05.2008, 09:46

c'mon australia whooo.
we gonna own at da olympics whoooo. but noooooo chinas to polluted :|

Guest

Post by Guest » 29.05.2008, 09:50

Hong Kong CHINA!!!!

User avatar
felixbluindustries
Posts: 2331
Joined: 04.06.2007, 19:35
Location: R1: FelixBluIndustries R2: FelixBlu Breweries

Post by felixbluindustries » 29.05.2008, 09:58

matt wrote:c'mon australia whooo.
we gonna own at da olympics whoooo. but noooooo chinas to polluted :|
dont worry LONDON, ENGLAND (XD you can guess thats where im from :P) shouldnt be as bad...but we'll still beat you aussies ;)
Image
ImageRules
Quote for probably the next 10years: If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread I'm sure as hell I can make something out of you. -Ali

Guest

Post by Guest » 29.05.2008, 10:17

felixbluindustries wrote:
matt wrote:c'mon australia whooo.
we gonna own at da olympics whoooo. but noooooo chinas to polluted :|
dont worry LONDON, ENGLAND (XD you can guess thats where im from :P) shouldnt be as bad...but we'll still beat you aussies ;)
its on :!: :lol:

Guest

Post by Guest » 29.05.2008, 10:29


User avatar
felixbluindustries
Posts: 2331
Joined: 04.06.2007, 19:35
Location: R1: FelixBluIndustries R2: FelixBlu Breweries

Post by felixbluindustries » 29.05.2008, 10:41

matt wrote:
felixbluindustries wrote:
matt wrote:c'mon australia whooo.
we gonna own at da olympics whoooo. but noooooo chinas to polluted :|
dont worry LONDON, ENGLAND (XD you can guess thats where im from :P) shouldnt be as bad...but we'll still beat you aussies ;)
its on :!: :lol:
deal XD :P

and yeah greed but no-one goes on user meeting any more :\ and that poll is v. old
Image
ImageRules
Quote for probably the next 10years: If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread I'm sure as hell I can make something out of you. -Ali

Guest

Post by Guest » 29.05.2008, 10:54

felixbluindustries wrote:
matt wrote:
felixbluindustries wrote: dont worry LONDON, ENGLAND (XD you can guess thats where im from :P) shouldnt be as bad...but we'll still beat you aussies ;)
its on :!: :lol:
deal XD :P

and yeah greed but no-one goes on user meeting any more :\ and that poll is v. old
yo gonna lose dog. lol

Guest

Post by Guest » 29.05.2008, 10:55

GREED inc. wrote:Click me ... and me
Well, we have 2 topics asking how old the people of Kapilands are and I couldn't find the old one. So here is the new one.

Guest

Post by Guest » 29.05.2008, 13:08

:arrow: LISBON, PORTUGAL!!!


felixbluindustries, too bad England didn't qualified for EURO 2008, now we can't make it third straight win (on penalties would been great again)!!! (just kidding :lol:)

Guest

Post by Guest » 29.05.2008, 14:04

There's already a thread asking where people are from and i think this thread is suppose to be in the User to User section.

Guest

Post by Guest » 29.05.2008, 19:45

I am from

City : Rahim Yar Khan
Country : Pakistan


:P

Guest

Post by Guest » 29.05.2008, 20:01

Caxias, Lisbon, Portugal

Myth
Posts: 2067
Joined: 10.04.2007, 20:49
Location: Power inc.

Post by Myth » 29.05.2008, 20:32

Nova scotia Canada :mrgreen:
Power inc. that guy that someone said they saw once
Image

User avatar
felixbluindustries
Posts: 2331
Joined: 04.06.2007, 19:35
Location: R1: FelixBluIndustries R2: FelixBlu Breweries

Post by felixbluindustries » 29.05.2008, 21:04

johnny16084 wrote::arrow: LISBON, PORTUGAL!!!


felixbluindustries, too bad England didn't qualified for EURO 2008, now we can't make it third straight win (on penalties would been great again)!!! (just kidding :lol:)
thats cause theres more important things than football :wink:

and if it weren't for us brits no-one would have football seeing as we did invent it :lol:

we just felt like we needed to rest our footballers a little :wink:
Image
ImageRules
Quote for probably the next 10years: If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread I'm sure as hell I can make something out of you. -Ali

Post Reply