Ice cream

This is our board section for topics that are not related to Kapilands. Please keep in mind: Avoid links to non-Kapilands-websites.

Moderator: moderators

Ice cream

Post by Guest » 02.05.2008, 16:49

What do you guys think of the new products Kapilands has made? The chocolate ice cream, banana, strawberry etc.

I like the idea, even though I won't be going into the business. This way now more of the products from the fruit plantation can go into another step and make more profit. Plus it's always refreshing to see new products. I wonder if you can sell the ice cream in a grocery store instead of just the ice cream store, it wouldn't really make sense if you couldn't sell it there...

Post by Guest » 03.05.2008, 05:09

its a good idea but i wont be getting in the indastry :lol:
i like power
but if your an ice-cream producer in R2 i could suply you with power

Hey guys

Post by Guest » 06.10.2008, 09:19

Its really great no one can miss this kind of chances to eat ice creams & chocolates...

engagement pearl rings

Post by Guest » 06.10.2008, 12:16

You cant broadcast other games or websites here, you can't do it anywhere on the forum.

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 15:46

yeah I wonder if you can sell the ice cream in a grocery store instead of just the ice cream store, it wouldn't really make sense...

Post by Guest » 09.07.2009, 16:58

Nope, its a kinda one horse industry. Still its far more profitable than most things sold in a grose store so im not fussed :D
And nope I wont be in the market any time soon :P
H