Update the old login page

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

Update the old login page

Post by Guest » 20.11.2007, 23:30

i need to use the old login page (linked to in the bottom of the first page) to login from my cell phone and this page don't support realm2 because there is no choice in the select box

i guess it should be a quick fix, and as the cell phone can be the only access to internet during a weekend in a cabin, it's nice to be able to restock my shops

pearlbay

Re: Update the old login page

Post by pearlbay » 26.11.2007, 11:52

iskongen wrote:i need to use the old login page (linked to in the bottom of the first page) to login from my cell phone and this page don't support realm2 because there is no choice in the select box

i guess it should be a quick fix, and as the cell phone can be the only access to internet during a weekend in a cabin, it's nice to be able to restock my shops
I have heard about the problem before. I will make sure our programmers deal with it!

Best regards,

pearlbay

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 26.11.2007, 16:30

Has been done, you should now be able to log into Realm2 from the old login page!

Cheers,

pearlbay