Fax, only first word shows

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

Fax, only first word shows

Post by Guest » 20.03.2013, 12:44

Just put a fax on realm 2. When I pressed send, the next screen show up where you see you fax. You can decide okay or back. Everything was fine untill that point. Fax was showing everything I put in it. However when pressed OK, there was only one word left on my fax that was send out. I didnt use any special characters, only the standard characters on the keyboard like ' and *. Lost 5 coins on that fax...

pearlbay

Re: Fax, only first word shows

Post by pearlbay » 21.03.2013, 07:49

Hi OBHD,

I have credited the 5 Coins for the failed fax to your account. Can you tell me, please which browser you used, as well as which operating system your PC has? Did you send faxes without problems before?

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 21.03.2013, 15:42

Thank you for the quick reply and refund.

My browser is Firefox and my OS is Win7 64bit

I have not been having these problems with faxes before. Have send faxes on realm1, 2 and dutch server. Only thing I have noticed is that the fax in preview does not always looks the same like the actual fax and sometimes when you have 0 characters left, it does not send the last couple of digits.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 22.03.2013, 07:56

Hi OBHD,

thanks a lot for your feedback! I have carried out a few tests (based on your descriptions), but unfortunately was unable to reproduce the error. I'll keep an eye out for it, though! Don't hesitate to contact our team, should this happen again at some point!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!