Christmas Campaign

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

Christmas Campaign

Post by Guest » 17.12.2012, 17:06

I am unable to follow through the actions involved on the page

Edit: Link removed: please never post links from your personal account (except for your showcase link for security reasons! pearlbay

The Christmas Campaign Page

I am just unable to click anything on the page apart from the trade in,

This stands for both my realm 1 and 2 account, If you could help, Please let me know as soon as possible.

pearlbay

Re: Christmas Campaign

Post by pearlbay » 18.12.2012, 07:36

Hi Summers UK,

I'd love to test this out, but to do that, I'd have to try trading in your Christmas baubles. Can you tell me which item you'd like to have so I can give this a go on either of your accounts?

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 18.12.2012, 12:59

Thats sounds all so very nice,

But i do ot have enough baubles,

I have 26 when i did it on another pc and i have missed out on a lot of goes to get more,

Cheers,
CEO of CI

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 18.12.2012, 14:59

Sorry, then I misunderstood you this morning (I must not have read correctly - my apologies!). I'll have a look at your account!

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 18.12.2012, 15:04

The feature itself does work, I just tested it by turning over one of the branches of your Christmas tree on world 1.

Can you please tell me which browser you are using? (Name and version) If you cannot click anything at all, that sounds like a browser-based issue. The more info I have, the better I can assist you at solving this issue.

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » 18.12.2012, 16:09

Of course by version and software internet software or pc software?

I am windows xp and am on windows internet explorer but cannot remember which version,

Only button i can click on the page is only the trade in.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 19.12.2012, 09:04

Hi Summers UK,

I meant your browser as well as its version (I said "browser" ;-)). I tested this now using IE Version 9, and didn't have any problems. I found 7 baubles for you. ;)

Do you have any extensions activated on IE, such as a pop up blocker or similar? That might be why you are unable to click on anything on the Christmas tree. Please deactivate them prior to your next login, then try again - by all rights you should now be able to click the tree's branches now.

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » 19.12.2012, 10:48

Thanks but i can now not accsess the trade in button etheir and sorry for the misunderstanding,

I am getting chrome may that help? and Im guessing because it's my fault i get no baubles or extra turns o make up for it?

Post by Guest » 19.12.2012, 10:52

I now have google chrome the latest one, and it is working now, but just repeating my last question im guessing there is no refund as it was my own problem? :(

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 19.12.2012, 11:25

Hi Summers UK,

I am happy to hear it works now, but am afraid, since the error was on your end, there isn't much we can do in the form of a refund. Please make sure to contact our team immediately if you experience such a problem - best via the support-link. The earlier we know you are experiencing problems, the faster we can be of help.

Best regards,

pearlbay