all button icons gone

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

all button icons gone

Post by Guest » 18.06.2012, 23:58

It seems my icons won't load, regardless of how many times we change the pathname to correspond to the file names. Did you change them recently? I was gone for a time.

While I am at it, my e-mail address is no longer accurate either, and I don't see a way to change that. Can we get that done as well?

Thanks
BB

Also known as Stonehaven on Regnum. 8)

pearlbay

Re: all button icons gone

Post by pearlbay » 19.06.2012, 06:38

Hi Starbender (or Stonehaven ;-)),

we did move the server, that is correct. I assume you are a GFX-user and are experiencing problems because of that now? I'll get in tough with our programmers and ask them how to fix this - shall be back with news!

Best regards,

pearlbay

Edit: Completely overlooked your comment on the email-address change, sorry! Yes, we should be able to change the currently registered email-address for you. I assume you don't wish to have this displayed in the open forum, so in that case please get in touch with us via the support-link under http://support.upjers.com/neo
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

pearlbay

Re: all button icons gone

Post by pearlbay » 20.06.2012, 09:46

Hi again Starbender,

our devs have now updated and uploaded the gfx-pack again. Can you please download it again and check then? If that doesn't help, please enter it anew in your Profile and test again then!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!