[Closed] Cant set production

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

[Closed] Cant set production

Post by Guest » 05.06.2012, 08:42

I'D- 356895

I'm trying to set production with an admin building. I set my Q to 150 for high Q leather, set all buildings to produce and it came up with the following and production didn't start.
quality = (quality 0) Total: 0/1 = 0The productions have been started.Hint:Buildings with a running production will be ignored for the new production. To use these buildings, it's necessary to cancel the running production first
I then tried manually to set production in a textile factory with the same settings and on the next page had the following.
produce Your warehouse also holds the same raw materials in a different quality. Please choose the appropriate raw materials.78799 Leather gloves0265210 Leather gloves58
I'm not sure why I would need to use leather gloves to produce leather.

Also the newspaper on R2 is changed to a different date from 2008 and the forum link ingame isn't working. The Kapi3 graphics popped up briefly to I guess someone's been messing with the game code. R1 appears just to have the problem with the forum link.

[Edit] Just to add I just saw the announcement so these problems will probably go away this morning.
Last edited by Guest on 07.06.2012, 11:48, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Cant set production

Post by Guest » 05.06.2012, 10:12

Just to add to this there must have been some error as i now have

Leather gloves Quality: 123 and Leather Quality: 12, technologies and it should be the other way round.

And the leather gloves in my warehouse should be leather i didn't even have any gloves.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 05.06.2012, 10:58

Hi NYK,

we are still working on issues caused by the server move - I'll add your problems to the list, even though they seem to have occurred earlier. Are you still experiencing problems now, after we moved?

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 05.06.2012, 13:02

Yes the problem is still here. The confusing one is production trying to use leather gloves as a raw material for leather as that should be cattle and nothing to do with leather gloves (which at the minute is leather) :?

The forum link is working now however the table with links to forum/newspaper etc looks all condensed towards the left however that's not an issue that bothers me at the minute just for your info.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 05.06.2012, 13:30

It's quite possible as noted further below is that the text files were simply mixed up here, and that you do have indeed leather, even though it says leather gloves now. I'll pass that on to our devs, who are still working on fixing the current issues. :)

The display of the icons seems to be correct on my end, though... could you reload your screen/clear your cache by any chance and check again?

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » 05.06.2012, 13:40

I've cleared everything and is still the same it's only a little different but after several years of seeing that screen it definitely looks a little to pushed upto the left, the icons seems a little more spread out and theres a gap for another icon on the right now.

Ps: just seen the addition on the office page on R2 of a newspaper archive is that staying? :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 05.06.2012, 14:19

If I look closely it looks a little squished, too... thanks for the feedback. :) I'll ask about the archive, but not sure if I will get a response today - the other issues have priority right now. But I'll get back to you on that :)

Cheers,

pearlnay

Post by Guest » 05.06.2012, 21:44

Just so we don't start a new thread about the same thing...

-I'm still seeing the "leather" switch issue
-The use of commas and periods appears to have reverted back to European usage (was 12,526.96 instead of now it's 12.526,96)
- The research page has a different format for what is being researched by a particular center (not a problem, just looks different)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 06.06.2012, 06:51

Thanks a lot for the info, MartyD27, I have passed the decimal issue on.

Just another question about the research centre. Can you be slightly more specific on what now looks different? That would help me/our devs determine whether this is a display error or whether this has indeed been changed with the server moved.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » 06.06.2012, 07:03

In the research center, under the Task column, it used to say something different. I think it used to say Researching XXX. I know it's not much of a change but it was enough that I noticed it right away. Probably not a big deal but I figured I should let you know anyway

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 06.06.2012, 12:46

MartyD27 wrote:In the research center, under the Task column, it used to say something different. I think it used to say Researching XXX. I know it's not much of a change but it was enough that I noticed it right away. Probably not a big deal but I figured I should let you know anyway
Ah, I see what you mean. It now says, for instance "Coal Research" instead of "Researching Coal" - is that what you mean?

The gloves issue should be sorted now. You should all see "leather" again instead of "leather gloves". Can you all give me a feedback on that, please? Both if you see the correct item and if you are able to keep producing as before?

Best regards,

pearlbay

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 06.06.2012, 14:04

MartyD27 wrote: -The use of commas and periods appears to have reverted back to European usage (was 12,526.96 instead of now it's 12.526,96)
This has been fixed now, too. :) Our devs are still going over everything that has been passed on to them. The major issues posted here should by solved now, however. If you still notice anything, especially major problems, please post here or contact us via our support.

Our support will not be fully staffed tomorrow due to the public holiday, so we might not be able to react right away. In that case, please bear with us till Friday. From what we have tested, however, the game itself is fully playable once more and there are only a few minor tweaks to be made (such as the paper on Realm 2, which doesn't show the correct edition right now. This is still being worked on, though, and I hope it will be fixed very soon for your best convenience!)

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » 06.06.2012, 16:42

pearlbay wrote:
MartyD27 wrote:In the research center, under the Task column, it used to say something different. I think it used to say Researching XXX. I know it's not much of a change but it was enough that I noticed it right away. Probably not a big deal but I figured I should let you know anyway
Ah, I see what you mean. It now says, for instance "Coal Research" instead of "Researching Coal" - is that what you mean?

The gloves issue should be sorted now. You should all see "leather" again instead of "leather gloves". Can you all give me a feedback on that, please? Both if you see the correct item and if you are able to keep producing as before?

Best regards,

pearlbay
Just confirming textile factories appear to be ok again and all the gloves in my warehouse have reverted back to leather so everything's back to normal.