Messages Gone?

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

Messages Gone?

Post by Guest » 25.02.2011, 19:57

Upon login, I noticed that I have 1 new message in my inbox. After clicking on my inbox, I find it completely empty.

This is in Realm2, company name Smoldering Industrial, id= ? (don't know where to find this info...)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 28.02.2011, 09:00

Hi smoldering,

your user ID is 225006 - you can find this in your Profile, at the end of your advertising-link.

So what you are saying is that the amount of new messages displayed was "1", but on accessing the inbox, there was no message at all? Or was there a message, but it just didn't have any content?

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 02.03.2011, 03:04

It showed that I had one message, but upon clicking the icon, my inbox was completely empty - no messages at all. Its possible I was mistaken since I didn't look too carefully, but it seems odd that I would mistake the number 0 for a 1 and ALSO I would happen to not have received any messages the entire previous week (I log on daily, don't delete messages, and there were definitely messages there the previous day).

Anyway, not a huge deal, just didn't know if there was precedent for this sort of bug or an easy fix in case ones inbox is deleted. I would hate to miss an important message, but its not the end of the world.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 02.03.2011, 07:53

Hi again smoldering,

the following three things are possible here:

- You had your account opened in two tabs, in one tab you already read and deleted the message, then switched to the other tab and thought there was a new message - on opening the inbox, it was empty

- The message was automatically deleted after the regular 7 days right the instant when you wanted to read it

- It had already been read/deleted, and there was a problem with the updating.

It's impossible for us to say, however, which of the 3 possible things occurred here, I am afraid.

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!