Premium time expired, too many buildings showing as premium

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

Premium time expired, too many buildings showing as premium

Post by Guest » 20.05.2010, 18:01

My premium account expired today and as such I expected that some of my 62 buildings would be unavailable. Unfortunately, it seems that over half of them are now unavailable.

I have 62 buildings and 35/63 are showing as Premium. I expected closer to ... say .... two of them to say Premium.

User-ID is number 68682 and company is TDBY Enterprises.

I have sold a number of buildings recently many of which are my older (i.e. never said Premium) buildings. I believe that this is related to buildings that I have built in the premium range (i.e. greater than sixty buildings). The buildings should reflect that I have sold older buildings, meaning that newer buildings are no longer considered premium.

Post by Guest » 20.05.2010, 18:16

When PA runs out all buildings built or bought with a PA are premium buildings. They just don't lock out enough till you have 60 left.

Message Goldeneye or Duffhead tomorrow and they should give you a few days extra PA. Usually recommend pearlbay but she is sick.

EDIT If you don't get it tomorrow you will probably have to wait till Tuesday because Upjers will be empty and I am not sure Goldeneye can extend PA, as he is not a member of the Upjers staff.

Duffhead
Support/Admin

Post by Duffhead » 21.05.2010, 10:45

Hello you two, good thing I saw this here :)

aarondyck, I've extended your PA on server 1 for a few days, should be enough to get things settled 8)