Messege selling error

Always add your player ID, your company name and the Realm you play in to your description. Describe the problem as detailed as possible!

Moderator: moderators

Messege selling error

Post by Guest » 06.06.2009, 13:10

:?: I recently was credited for selling Q10 coal on the market, but I didn't have or offer any. Can this be fixed? I do not want to take what does not belong to me! My company is NewBizNet. I have no idea what my I.D.# is. Where do I find it? This occurred around 7:30 ET

Post by Guest » 06.06.2009, 13:59

Your ID is 323694
And he's realm 2

You can see it at the end of the Showcase URL or help -> FAQ

pearlbay

Re: Messege selling error

Post by pearlbay » 08.06.2009, 10:43

WMcNair wrote::?: I recently was credited for selling Q10 coal on the market, but I didn't have or offer any. Can this be fixed? I do not want to take what does not belong to me! My company is NewBizNet. I have no idea what my I.D.# is. Where do I find it? This occurred around 7:30 ET
hmm, this is odd, according to our log-files, you have indeed sold the coal on the market place. Is it possible you simply forgot having offered the coal on the market place? Since we have it in our logs and you received the confirmation, it is highly unlikely that you did not actually sell the coal. And with highly unlikely I mean pretty much impossible. ;-)

Cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!