Run your own zoo on My Free Zoo!

Here you can see all important changes or improvements.

Moderator: moderators

pearlbay

Run your own zoo on My Free Zoo!

Post by pearlbay » 08.05.2012, 10:33

Dear players,

we are happy to announce that the US-version of our zoo game My Free Zoo has been launched today!

The entertaining browser game My Free Zoo lets you take on the job of zoo director and run your very own zoo.

Sign up for free, build your first enclosures and buy your first animals. On My Free Zoo, it is your goal to attract as many visitors as possible and to turn your zoo into a true recreational paradise. Enlarge your enclosures or buy bigger ones, make sure your animals are always fed, watered and tended to, and they will feel right at home in your zoo. And the happier your animals, the more visitors you'll get!

Image Image

Of course a zoo shouldn't just be filled with a randomly placed bunch of enclosures. And here is where your creativity comes in: choose from a large variety of decorative trees, bushes, hedges and flowers. Place paths made up of different material, from simple sand paths to ornately designed mosaic paths, so your visitors can walk safely around your zoo and reach every animal - from the cute rabbits that are available at the lower levels to the higher level tigers, elephants and the even rarer red pandas.

So your visitors enjoy their stay, however, you will also have to provide them with restrooms, benches, garbage cans and stores where they can rest and buy food, drinks and souvenirs. Next to the entrance fee your visitors will pay, the shops will help you make money, thus allowing you to expand your zoo even further.

Want a different layout? Not a problem. Just remove your enclosures and place them at a different spot. Want to check out how your zoo is doing? Just have a look at your zoo overview. This will show you how many animals you have, how many visitors are currently in your zoo, how happy your animals are and much, much more. And of course, you can also breed baby animals in your zoo; your visitors will love the little cuties!

Image Image

Of course, as all upjers games, My Free Zoo offers you lots of ways to interact with your fellow players. Invite your friends to play along, and visit their zoos to help them out. This won't just gain you points, but also allow you to collect stars, which you'll be able to trade in for great zoo items. Want to swap animals or decorations with another player? Not a problem. The transport station allows you to trade in animals or items you no longer need with your friends or other players. And in case your zoo gets too big to manage, you can build and administrative building and hire zoo keepers, gardeners and garbage collectors that will help you keep the place neat and tidy and that will make sure your animals are always fed, watered, tended to and entertained.

The colorful flash-based browser game My Free Zoo offers hours upon hours of entertainment for players of all ages - without downloads or installations. Sign up for free now and create your very own internationally renowned zoo!

And don't forget: our payment bonus campaign is active on My Free Zoo, too!

In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!