pearlbay on vacation December 17th - January 4th

Here you can see all important changes or improvements.

Moderator: moderators

pearlbay

pearlbay on vacation December 17th - January 4th

Post by pearlbay » 16.12.2009, 11:04

Dear players,

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - well, I'll just imagine the snow for the moment - and I will be taking a few days off. I was planning to leave on Friday, but since I am feeling a little under the weather, I will be leaving a day early.

In working days, I will be away from:

Thursday, December 17th to Thursday, December 31rst.

I will be back in the office on Monday, January the 5th.

Of course both game and forum won't be left alone during my absence. My colleagues Duffhead (who is mainly responsible for our French and Spanish Support) and my colleague Raupe (who takes care of our Russian support) will take care of the administration, and of course our trustee GoldenEye will be here for your as well, time allowing of course, as he certainly wants to celebrate as well! (with a cool Martini, shaken not stirred - or was it the other way round ;-))

For urgent requests, you can, as always use our support form under: http://support.upjers.com

Enjoy the season, merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah and happy New Year. I'll see you all again in 2010! Image

Cheers,

pearlbay

In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 04.01.2010, 09:28

Hi everyone,

hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a good start to the New Year!

I would like to wish you a great 2010 once again, may all your dreams for the new year come true! Of course I would like to wish you lots of fun on the forum and with the game as well!

I will do my best to help you with all your questions and problems in 2010, and am looking forward to an eventful year!

Best wishes,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!