Yared Group(Wanting Trade Partners!)

Moderator: moderators

Yared Group(Wanting Trade Partners!)

Post by Guest » 31.08.2010, 13:50

Yared Group

Yared Group is one of the largest corporations in kapilands realm1 starting 2007, we started as a small wood company, who grow into a large empire from one industry to another until we have formed Yared Group which unites all these kinds of productions to one, making us one of the largest corporations in kapilands. We are developing in many types of industries and researching to become the top producers in kapilands of many products you desire. We will soon expand in power and water industries, mining indsutries, autmobile industries, and jewellery industry and many more. With our profits invested in the best of investments our corporation will grow at a very fast rate. Soon, we hope to be the largest company in all of kapilands. We will have trade partners mentioned in our group.

Yared Group Oil and Gas Industries (COTAL)

Yared Group offers one of the highest quality oil and gas in kapilands. Our high quality oil and gas can match up any company with our low prices and our fast responses to your orders.

Yared Group Furniture Industries(Wood Crafts)

Yared Group offers high quality wardrobes and will soon develop production of beds, chairs, and tables. We will soon expand and offer higher qualities. We produce also high quality wood.

Yared Group Mining Industry(Yared Mining Company)(Now Open!)

Yared Group is currently producing gold, silver, stones, and diamonds. We are currently researching to reach the best of qualities and to offer larger supplies.

Yared Group Water and Power Industries(coming soon 2012)

Yared Group will soon supply large amounts of power and water for cheap prices.

Yared Group Investing and Trading(Yared Investments Company)

Yared Group is currently investing in contructions and buildings. We are currently expand our group so all investments will involve buildings and research for now. We will begin trade of coins and much more soon.

Yared Group Jewellery Industries(Yared Jewellery Company)(opening soon 2012)

Yared Group will soon offer jewellery stores selling high quality diamond rings, golden necklaces, golden watches, and silver necklaces. Our own gold, silver, and diamonds from Yared Mining Company will be used to produce these high quality products.

Yared Group Automobile Industries(YMC)(opening soon at the end of 2011)

Yared Group will soon offer high quality cars and cabriolets.

For trade partnership or questions contact us through an in game message (IGM) or you can post here or message me here at the forum. Thank you for reading and visiting us! Enjoy your day!
Last edited by Guest on 03.07.2011, 09:56, edited 6 times in total.

Post by Guest » 09.09.2010, 20:38

UPDATED :D.

Post by Guest » 11.09.2010, 22:45

hey can i join ur group

Post by Guest » 12.09.2010, 12:39

please IGM our company :).

Re: Yared Group(Wanting Trade Partners!)

Post by Guest » 28.11.2010, 15:15

COTAL wrote:Yared Group

Yared Group is one of the largest corporations in kapilands realm1 starting 2007, we started as a small wood company, who grow into a large empire from one company to another until we have formed Yared Group which unites all these companies to one, making us one of the largest corporations in kapilands. We are developing in many types of industries and researching to become and top producers in kapilands of many products you desire. We will soon expand in car industries, power industries, mining industries, and jewellery industries. With our profits invested in the best of investments our corporation will grow at a very fast rate. Soon, we hope to be the largest company in all of kapilands. We will have trade partners mentioned in our group.

Yared Group Oil and Gas Industries (COTAL)

Yared Group offers one of the highest quality oil and gas in kapilands. Our high quality oil and gas can match up any company with our low prices and our fast responses to your orders.

Yared Group Furniture Industries(Wood Crafts)

Yared Group offers high quality wardrobes and will soon develop production of beds, chairs, and tables. We will soon expand and offer higher qualities. We produce also high quality wood.

Yared Group Mining Industry(Yared Mining Company)(coming soon 2011)

Yared Group is currently producing gold, silver, stones, and diamonds. We are currently researching to reach the best of qualities and to offer larger supplies.

Yared Group Water and Power Industries(coming soon 2011)

Yared Group will soon supply large amounts of power and water for cheap prices.

Yared Group Investing and Trading(Yared Investments Company)

Yared Group is currently investing in contructions and buildings. We are currently expand our group so all investments will involve buildings and research for now. We will begin trade of coins and much more soon.

Yared Group Jewellery Industries(Yared Jewellery Company)(opening soon 2011)

Yared Group will soon offer jewellery stores selling high quality diamond rings, golden necklaces, golden watches, and silver necklaces. Our own gold, silver, and diamonds from Yared Mining Company will be used to produce these high quality products.

Yared Group Automobile Industries(YMC)(opening soon 2011)

Yared Group will soon offer high quality cars and cabriolets.

Yared Group Trade Partners and Dealers

Here is a list of our trade partners and dealers, of course we choose our partners wisely making them the best partners and dealers in all kapilands:

For trade partnership or questions contact us through an in game message (IGM) or you can post here or message me here at the forum. Thank you for reading and visiting us! Enjoy your day!

Post by Guest » 17.12.2010, 08:34

up

Post by Guest » 18.06.2011, 18:28

up :) we are back to business :D

Post by Guest » 30.06.2011, 12:29

you have grown an impressive group my friend...

and I am happy to say that all our business dealings with your company has been great... you indeed response fast to contracts and have honor and integrity in the way you negotiate deals...

I think you will indeed become the biggest name in Kapilands...

as always looking forward to doing business with you..:)

Post by Guest » 03.07.2011, 09:55

Thank you Massada for your kind words :). You will also become one of the greatest companies in kapilands as I have experienced with you great partnership. As well as, you have grown rapidly throughout the game and you are very well experienced in how it works. I also look forward just as you to doing business with you as our negotiations end on good terms to both of us. Anyways, I hope you join Yared Group, and if you join please submit a banner and anything you would wish to post and suggestions to improvet the group.

Post by Guest » 03.07.2011, 13:43

I would like to be a business partner with u and would be interested in ur gas

Post by Guest » 04.07.2011, 15:42

Ummmm when you meantrade partners u mean you need buyers right? or sellers.

Coz i'll be happy to supply you some Gas

Post by Guest » 12.07.2011, 06:15

dudzdude, please contact me through an IGM :D.

Made In Indonesia, I am sorry, but we do not buy gas, we sell it :).

Thank you for cooperating with us

Up :)

Yared Group, make a better tomorrow today!