The Food Trade Union - FTU R1+R2

Moderator: moderators

Guest

Post by Guest » 24.04.2009, 19:53

rasfast and warrior1993 could you write me your terms and prices ingame
, to figure out whos most practical to use, and please use igm, to not fill yo much in this thread :=)

Guest

Post by Guest » 29.04.2009, 20:10

And the retailling has started, currently selling 160k potatoes every 48h

Currently bought, but sooner or later, i'm going to be producing myself

Guest

Post by Guest » 01.05.2009, 15:13

just for know, any1 here have groceies? i still dont have and im producing 400k biscuits Q25, if some1 is interested IGM me or post here

Guest

Post by Guest » 24.05.2009, 17:22

I've just made 35k breads Q5.


They worth a lot more than standard breads as they are needed for quest. :)

If anyone is interested I am selling at 400c each. :wink:

Guest

Post by Guest » 31.05.2009, 15:40

sergiurocks506 wrote:I've just made 35k breads Q5.


They worth a lot more than standard breads as they are needed for quest. :)

If anyone is interested I am selling at 400c each. :wink:
Plus I would like to join. :)

User avatar
felixbluindustries
Posts: 2331
Joined: 04.06.2007, 19:35
Location: R1: FelixBluIndustries R2: FelixBlu Breweries

Post by felixbluindustries » 31.05.2009, 16:25

Blimey expensive bread XD and sure anyone can join :) Just spread the word FTU!!! :)
Image
ImageRules
Quote for probably the next 10years: If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread I'm sure as hell I can make something out of you. -Ali

Guest

Post by Guest » 31.05.2009, 23:31

i do Strawberry ice cream Q:45
sell it in my shops at 67.0caps
and sell milk in my shops
i use my Milk Q:25 my Strawberries Q:33

my corn and my seeds



Image

Guest

Post by Guest » 31.05.2009, 23:40

Expanding my Grocery from 4000 to 8000 (about 1000h)

Guest

Post by Guest » 12.07.2009, 02:32

Selling 320 Tons of potatoes in 45h at 23 (320.000 units(It's kilo, just couldn't resist writing 320 tons :)

Guest

Post by Guest » 12.02.2010, 21:13

Hey Felix :)

Is this Union restarting on Realm 1 as well?

Guest

Post by Guest » 13.02.2010, 19:17

Euanind wrote:Hey Felix :)

Is this Union restarting on Realm 1 as well?
Don't think so, there aren't enough commited people (unlike me and you). :wink:

Guest

Post by Guest » 14.02.2010, 21:52

Mmh, don't know, have a 20.000m2 plantation dedicated to the production of potatoes on R1

So not TOTALLY dead, but not really alive either

Really miss more realms, have a thing or 2 more to try, and not enough companies :(

Guest

Post by Guest » 15.02.2010, 13:54

agent00skid wrote:Mmh, don't know, have a 20.000m2 plantation dedicated to the production of potatoes on R1

So not TOTALLY dead, but not really alive either

Really miss more realms, have a thing or 2 more to try, and not enough companies :(
So I guess everyones hibernating... :wink:

Guest

Post by Guest » 15.02.2010, 21:13

Was it ever predicted as having a big future? Guess not, though it's death is a little saddening :(

Potatoes have a real depressing production time :(

But guess 60.000 a day is better than nothing :D

Guest

Post by Guest » 17.02.2010, 16:42

sergiurocks506 wrote:
agent00skid wrote:Mmh, don't know, have a 20.000m2 plantation dedicated to the production of potatoes on R1

So not TOTALLY dead, but not really alive either

Really miss more realms, have a thing or 2 more to try, and not enough companies :(
So I guess everyones hibernating... :wink:
for be sincere, no, i'm producing and selling sausages, and i'm making big investments to produce wine in big quality, the problem is that i don't have all necesary researches ready, but soon i will get them

Post Reply