RAISE THE POWER PRICE(CALLING ALL LARGE POWER PRODUCERS)

Moderator: moderators

Citizens Electric Company

Post by Guest » 12.11.2008, 05:56

Large Power companies have succeeded in Jacking up the price of power it appears. They are selling at .26 cents per KWH. This is hurting the market. If you go to my Electric Website you can see a daily market evaluation showing the amount of volume on the market. I will post some older data on their as well to show a comparison tommorow. There is tons of power on the market at .26 cents. If i mark power down to .23 cents or below, it is gone before i can get back to the office screen. People are not buying this power very well at a ridicoulous price. I am a small company, and i am begining to contract power out to bussiness's in need at .15 to .17 cents per KWH plus .2 cent shipping charge. Its a shame that big power producers are trying to rip off everybody in Kapilands. I for one will not be a part of that group now, and when i become a large power producer, I will assist in tanking the market to normal prices.

Theres my two cents. :wink:

Post by Guest » 12.11.2008, 22:01

I dont agree with the price being this high, (if it is, then new players will start to make power, and then there will be too much supply for the demand) I think 0.2 is the right price. (just low enough to deter new players from making power) Bu i don't agree it being so low either. Even though we do make a %2400 return on our power atm, that is still only one quarter of a penny, which makes power one of the least profitable businesses. I dont know why you think the power price should be to low, look at other raw materials. Water:0,24 Seeds:0,27 Steel:135 Stones:23,00 Wood:75,00, and power: .15 to .17?? I dont know why power is persecuted so much for its price.

too high

Post by Guest » 13.11.2008, 04:52

well if you look at my evaluation of the market, volume of power has held steady on the market for the last two days for the most part. way to much stock, people arent buying, this will hurt energy companies if this continues, the only thing to do is to start stepping the prices down, discounting to get this wod of power off the market.

www.freewebs.com/citizenselectriccompanykapilands

Post by Guest » 13.11.2008, 11:34

Old reminder

I support Canadian Energy Company ... What is the interest to get a power price at 0,25 caps / Kwh?

Re: too high

Post by Guest » 13.11.2008, 13:56

justin032188 wrote:well if you look at my evaluation of the market, volume of power has held steady on the market for the last two days for the most part. way to much stock, people arent buying, this will hurt energy companies if this continues, the only thing to do is to start stepping the prices down, discounting to get this wod of power off the market.

www.freewebs.com/citizenselectriccompanykapilands
Yeah, like the last days, I just bought another 500.000.000 units to NPC (only had the hard work to make the same operation 5 times).

CITIZENS ENERGY COMPANY

Post by Guest » 14.11.2008, 03:44

The Following companies are starting to lead the price spiral downward, The following companies dropped their price today

kamigazex
EmPowered Enterprises

In order for their power to be sold.

The following companies are hurting our power market. I know several companies that i have talked to that are just buying from the NPC in refusal to pay .26 cents to power players. I dont blame them.

Anyway the companies listed below, have loaded the market full of power, which is fine, but at a ridicoulous rate, and guess what, its not being sold real fast.

Austrian Electric
TURK POWER
Fight Club
POWERBANK
This person selling stuff

I personally support, as a power producer, support a Kapiland wide boycott of these companies. I dont care if i offend them or not, they are trying to manipulate the market,and rip other companies off, and if there was not an NPC, its hard to tell what they would price the power at. I support a .20 cent range for all producers to sell at. A new power union needs to be formed with smaller companies to set a standard price, lower than the big companies, and set a rule about how much we can drop on the market at a time to keep a steady rate of demand. Who is with me.

Last edited by Guest on 14.11.2008, 05:43, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 14.11.2008, 05:19

Also KUDOS To

Raw Material International

For dropping his price to .22 cents tonight. People will buy his power cause its not a ridicoulous price. Some would say that the power priced at .26 and .27 cents is not selling due to such a large volume of it on the market. That is part of it, the other part is people are starting to produce power for themselves, and they are buying from the NPC instead of these ding a lings that are selling at a ridicoulous price.

Ok, im done ranting. :lol:

Post by Guest » 15.11.2008, 10:38

Well to tell you the truth i sell contracts off market for 0.23, and i think thats a fair price. My fair price is between 0.21-0.24 not more. And now i stopped selling power and started buying it instead, but i need little power for mines so i just produce it for myself and sell leftover. Also, i dont think price will drop at this rate, there has to be a major drop in demand then it will drop to 0.21-0.23.

Post by Guest » 15.11.2008, 21:55

And KUDOS to the person who bough that power and just put it back on the market and make a quick few mill in the process
Last edited by Guest on 16.12.2008, 19:58, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » 16.12.2008, 09:00

people
stop this chaos please
the power prices are going crazy
stop pulling up the prices , it is causing much inflation to the market

Post by Guest » 16.12.2008, 15:28

no company names in the forums is the rule i think

Post by Guest » 16.12.2008, 19:59

i dont think he goes on the forms anymore

Post by Guest » 13.01.2009, 17:23

My personal thoughts on the matter is that we should bring the power down to roughly 0.23 but now lower, and those who still think that is too much should either contract out there power or if you are trying to purchase power look for a personal supplier, But those of us who are supplying the market should try to keep the price at roughly 0.23 But we must try not to saturate the market too much, because at 0.23 people will be willing to buy our power (i should hope) and also at the same time hopefully there wont be to many business that start creating power because if they do the supply will be far to much for the demand and we will end up undercutting each other just to sell our power at all.

Post by Guest » 16.07.2009, 20:14

.10 is what it should be, power can be mass produced, we don't need high prices over .20....

Post by Guest » 16.07.2009, 21:16

This is old, think that it's from a time, where it could actually be raised :lol: